The Mourinho Thread

But who would replace them?

Baba is an unknown and RLC is not an option.

If we had replacements I would understand.

mbabu was an unknown and he OWNED pedro.

i have seen baba play twice and he has looked the way an attacking fullback looks. brilliant in attack, great cross, a couple of awesome runs, good overlapping and link up play but a bit shaky defensively. "A BIT" are the operational words. ivanovic has looked absolutely SHIT. hell, azpi-GC-JT-zouma go ahead with this. just dont give the no replacement excuse.even if baba costs us a few points, atleast we would be working towards the future. iva has single handedly cost us swansea, city, palace, everton and porto. u r seriously telling me that baba is worse? we shelled out 21 mil pounds for someone who is worse than the worst player in PL currently?

as for cesc, against porto we play a pivot of rambo-mikel but use cesc as no.10 despite the fact that time and again he has looked ridiculous there. why? what is wrong with playing oscar as no.10 while playing matic and rambo in the pivot? or playing matic and RLC in the pivot. if he thinks a massive defensive liability like cesc is an "untouchable" in the team despite the number of goals he has cost us, why did not we buy morgan? or cabaye? or kondogbia? sorry, these are all excuses.

With each passing game I lose a little bit more confidence in his ability to turn things around based on his stubbornness, but do I want him to get the sack? Absolutely not. We're a laughing stock as it is.

Same dont want him to get the sack and would feel sad if he did.Do want him to turn things around but for whatever reason it aint happening

The whole losing the dressing room just find bollocks some time.Grow up!Dont go to work and think hmmm I'll do sod all cause dont like the manager or whatever you have to get on with it.Plus not just about the manager theres fans as well..do it for them.The whole thing is annoying and wish could just start this season again,.or least come back after the break and start getting our act toegther

I mean I get people are mad and that, but let's not paint him as some kind of evil villian. Bit of respect wouldn't go amiss considering all he's done for us. To call him a cunt, a disgrace, etc. Damn people :lol:

Yeah people here are brutal! :D

I admit I can also go a bit, but after a day always come back to normality. B)

Right now I agree with you, let the man just finish the season and then have his replacement to take over for next season.

We pretty much did the same mistake Real Madrid did.

Oh well, as long as we can finish top 4 I could care less. We might even get a surprise and do good in the CL, because sometimes you get a surprise in crap seasons like this. ^_^

Is this even a serious thread, regarding the poll?

Gobsmacked.

Why shouldn't it be? It's a justified question that's been discussed for some time now. At least the poll gives a clear view on what the community thinks not having to read through pages of anger and disappointment. You wouldn't be asking this if any other name but "Mourinho" was there.

Right now I agree with you, let the man just finish the season and then have his replacement to take over for next season.

Oh well, as long as we can finish top 4 I could care less. We might even get a surprise and do good in the CL, because sometimes you get a surprise in crap seasons like this. ^_^

What if we do a Dortmund and finish like 8th? after fighting relegation until Feb? When do we draw the line?

Why shouldn't it be? It's a justified question that's been discussed for some time now. At least the poll gives a clear view on what the community thinks not having to read through pages of anger and disappointment. You wouldn't be asking this if any other name but "Mourinho" was there.

It seems, in your black and white perspective of things, that you've painted me with the "Mourinho fanboy" brush. If that's the case, you're greatly mistaken in identifying support for a highly successful manager as blind devotion towards him.

The last thing this shambles of a club needs right now is for the headman's axe to be swung. Give him the season and make changes in the summer if necessary.

What if we do a Dortmund and finish like 8th? after fighting relegation until Feb? When do we draw the line?

Well if end of the December still in the same rut then sack the guy, get a new manager and go wild the January transfer window! :sweating:

But seriously Mourinho ain't that bad to finish out of top 4, and neither is our squad.

I watched the game at home, my eldest lad was out at his mates party, we both live and breath Chelsea. He came home and walked through the door and looked at the TV, he looked at me and said "Dad this isn't good, but we are still Chelsea and proud, I love you"

Some things in life are just too precious.

It seems, in your black and white perspective of things, that you've painted me with the "Mourinho fanboy" brush. If that's the case, you're greatly mistaken in identifying support for a highly successful manager as blind devotion towards him.

The last thing this shambles of a club needs right now is for the headman's axe to be swung. Give him the season and make changes in the summer if necessary.

The problem is sometime changing a manager sooner is better. Pochettino Southampton, Hiddink 2009 and countless other examples. Very rarely do we actually see the problem of changing manager and the team does even worse, that tends to happen more at lower clubs. If we keep up this form let's say we are 20 points off 4 places by Feb? What do we do? Accept a season out of Europe to 'give Mourinho one last chance?'. And it is not knee jerk we can already see that it can happen, Dortmund and Moyes MU are 2 of the clearest examples in recent memory.

If he finishes 4th I see no reason why he shouldn't be kept on, if you see what I mean. As I saw on Twitter, "the biggest difference between United and Chelsea is that everytime it came down to it, United backed SAF over anyone."

Which is what the club should do, even if privately things are happening that we don't know of.

Imo, the players are more guilty than him.

They were to start with, but I think Jose makes things worse with his attitude. He's a fantastic man manager when things are going well but he needs to prove that he can do it in the bad times. Pull us out of this rut Jose.