The Mourinho Thread

Sacking Mou will not solve the problem. We would still be left with a disjointed team with far graver problems than a stubborn manager. Apart from incredibly shitty individual performances we have almost no communication and organization in defense. Cahill-Zouma is horrible in terms of communication because both are better as junior partners to jt than on their own. matic and cesc just look tired after a season full of running. both need rest to sharpen their minds again. Hazard too. This team has to grow together again and practise some tactics to get going. especially mentally they have to find that cohesion again.

but that will take time and until then just built on our current strengths. we got willian, ramires and mikel on form. Rlc and kenedy look promising. azpi is strong as always. begovic has been an amazing stand in. costa also is combative as always.

as always superfrank one of the most level headed comments on this forum and all other forums I've been with you before... your input is always apreciatet... I just blame Mou for starting Iva and gett'n off MIkel, thought we were more solid with him...

This even more shows what bunch of fans we've got at chelsea. Despite all his erros, his time he took to built a historical dynasty. He took 7 years to win the EPL four years to win anything. He had everything in his hands, transfers, sellings, who he sacks, who ever he criticises, I can pretty much remember how much he cretecised Rooney 6 years ago. Face it, If our fans keep they're mentality klopp will come over here, have two seasons and will get sacked... thats why I wasn't active here for quite a time... pathetic

Are you seriously comparing Sir Alex MU 30 years ago to Mourinho now hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaa

yeah , im a twat. thankyou

wtf. he did not say you were a twat. he said people would think of the manager who doesn't play 16 y.o. players are twats. he has a point. ofc zouma and kenedy are youth. they are 19 and 20 years old. how young do they have to be. IMO mou is spot on with the introduction of youth this season. just bad timing to it as our senior players are sho shit atm and do not really take the pressure off the young guns.

wtf. he did not say you were a twat. he said people would think of the manager who doesn't play 16 y.o. players are twats. he has a point. ofc zouma and kenedy are youth. they are 19 and 20 years old. how young do they have to be. IMO mou is spot on with the introduction of youth this season. just bad timing to it as our senior players are sho shit atm and do not really take the pressure off the young guns.

fair enough. it wasn't the easiest passage to read., at this time of night

Are you seriously comparing Sir Alex MU 30 years ago to Mourinho now hahahhahahahahahahhahahahaa

WTF???? I seriously tell you, that we have crap fans, nothing more. What ever happens the manager is to blame. same with AVB, frank lampard and Mikel acted like di*ks, who was the problem? AVB. Di Matteo did win the CL and got from hero to zero with the same team that AVB had. The Season after the exact same team played like shit with the new superstar eden hazard, Di Matteo got sacked. We did have a trigger happy owner and I don't want go back to that. Mou in 2005 started to criticise his players, chelsea fans went nuts. I just feel so many other fans have more class then what our fans have become in the last decade. I compare situations. And if you even get blank numbers Mour has a superb record as a trainer. What ever you say his CV tells nough about what he can do. Only bcs you play some Fifa Manager 16 you think you are a better manager/coach/trainer then Mou. Again even if we get Klopp I bet he will be sacked after 2 seasons... Its so many thigns coming togehter.

Tired Cesc/Matic, Shitty Zouma/Cahill-Kombo, we need Terry but Terry didn't look solid at all when play'n. Iva is shit for 4 seasons now, can't stand him, what I thik of him is well documented. We had a shit transfer period. We didn't get the players we wanted (remember Stones, which Mou wanted desperatly because he knew how shit our defence is and that he has to replace Terry).

Our fa

thank you for putting this right... thats what ive ment