The Mourinho Thread

he was a superb play maker you would better go with Ryo Ishizaki and Hikaru Matsuyama

seriously, that whole team would actually play much better than our current team, that´s a dream team. Great anime, brings back many memories.

seriously, that whole team would actually play much better than our current team, that´s a dream team. Great anime, brings back many memories.

watched every fucking minute after school, even if it took him 4 episodes to run from one side of the field and 30 seconds to jump over every of that 400 players tackling....

Why doesn't he put players on the posts when defending corners?

FFS we've been knocked out of the Champions League last year because we had no one on the post. This year we've already conceded quite a few very avoidable goals from corners.

That Porto 2nd goal was a big joke, easily avoidable, 3 of our players over Maicon and he still manages to score near the post. History of our season so far, no one knows how to defend anymore, no marking, easily beaten by their man, a joke really, everyone having a field day with this defence and it won´t end soon unless we see some drastic changes. I agree with you, we need to put men on the posts more often.

Brendan Rodgers or Moyes-esque. Not for the first time this season.

Some delusional comments from José this season. It's like he's in denial. I honestly think he believes that we've simply been super unlucky this season and that's why we're in this current predicament. He keeps saying that "today we were unlucky and were punished while other days we wouldn't have been" line seemingly every week.

At some point we stop being unlucky and there are real problems. We've long since passed that point.

watched every fucking minute after school, even if it took him 4 episodes to run from one side of the field and 30 seconds to jump over every of that 400 players tackling....

hahaha, i remember that very well, endless running on the pitch, it seemed the pitch never ended, players would take 2 episodes to score a goal sometimes and what you said too, it would take forever just to finish a game, the drama on all games and don´t forget the impossible goals and saves lol

Cheers mate.

Brendan Rodgers or Moyes-esque. Not for the first time this season.

Some delusional comments from José this season. It's like he's in denial. I honestly think he believes that we've simply been super unlucky this season and that's why we're in this current predicament. He keeps saying that "today we were unlucky and were punished while other days we wouldn't have been" line seemingly every week.

At some point we stop being unlucky and there are real problems. We've long since passed that point.

He doesn't give a shit and why should he? £20 million payoff and all that.

i dont want to post these stats in the iva thread, cos it makes no sense. jose is the guy choosing him.

10 misplaced passes

10 tackles attempted

1 tackle won

0 aerial duels won

0 crosses completed.

Watch him play "the untouchables" Fabregas and Ivanovic against Southampton.

FFS, why buy Baba if you're not going to use him???

Not saying Iva is gold but in the two games that baba played, he was just very ordinary. Nothing spectacular. Probably one of the reasons why we're still stuck with Iva

Not saying Iva is gold but in the two games that baba played, he was just very ordinary. Nothing spectacular. Probably one of the reasons why we're still stuck with Iva

yea, let's not give him any chance. he might perform better, we dont want that.

i feel like i seen that before...

You know, I think the best thing possible would be for us to finish in the bottom half of the table so some of the shit that claims to "support" us fucks off to City or United.

I wasn't alive when we were flirting with relegation to Division 3, but my old man was. Instead, I grew up watching the Gullitt/Vialli/Ranieri days, where we'd go out and beat United at Old Trafford then lose at home to Coventry next week - but back then, everyone was proper Chels and the attitude was firmly "win or lose, up the Blues".

Nowadays the entitlement is so great that if we don't win a game 5-0 then people aren't happy. Football is fickle and you have to take the good days with the bad. We've been spoilt rotten in the last ten years, with the "worst" season we've endured in that period being either 2007/08 when we finished second in the league, and finished as runners up in the League Cup, Champions League and Community Shield, or in 2013/14 when we were a massive four points off the title and Champions League semi-finalists.

There are teams that can't even dream of those "failures". People need to appreciate we've been spoilt rotten and we're due a bit of a bad run after gliding our way seamlessly through the entirety of 2014/15.

Imagine wanting the greatest manager in the history of the club to get the sack because we've "only" won four out of our nine games this season :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are losing your reason.