The Mourinho Thread

I said in the past that Mourinho is not good for youth, but him starting Zouma back to back games I take it back.

This might be the start and I tip my hat to him. :tiphat:

Even though Zouma is not technically an academy player, he's still youth nonetheless!

So well done Mourinho.

Jose 2015: "We don't do draws. I will rather lose chasing a win than settle for a draw" :rolleyes:

Actually he said it in 2014. So yes he is changing his resolution in 2015, 'we don't do loses. I'll rather keep a draw than take a risk and then lose'

Actually he said it in 2014. So yes he is changing his resolution in 2015, 'we don't do loses. I'll rather keep a draw than take a risk and then lose'

Except when a draw means you stay 5 clear

Here's the thing. The issue isn't so much that we parked the bus but that we had absolutely no tactical plan other than to keep inviting unneccessary pressure. Would it be that risky to counter them with 3 players with well calculated and rehearsed play? Not to mention the benefit of holding the ball and retaining posession in midfield instead of hoofing it aimlessly off field just to invite another wave of constant attack.

120 mins hard fought against Livershit on Tuesday night, Costa suspended, Cesc and Luis injured, Schurrle and Salah not available due to transfers, under this circumstance we got a draw and keep the 5pts gap between our main title rival Shitty, yet some of you guys call this match a shameful. Get a fucking grip, so I guess you all prefer a splendid lose then.

This.

We lost our two best attacking players. We had no subs except drogba to inject attacking energy. We were clearly tired in the 2nd half like Matic said, they're not robots.

Here's the thing. The issue isn't so much that we parked the bus but that we had absolutely no tactical plan other than to keep inviting unneccessary pressure. Would it be that risky to counter them with 3 players with well calculated and rehearsed play? Not to mention the benefit of holding the ball and retaining posession in midfield instead of hoofing it aimlessly off field just to invite another wave of constant attack.

Our fullbacks were getting exploited constantly, the centrebacks were having to come across to cover, which in turn meant that the midfielders had to drop back. Citeh had a lot of players forward so the attacking players had to drop back. They flooded us and made it virtually impossible for us to break.

Jose 2015: "We don't do draws. I will rather lose chasing a win than settle for a draw" :rolleyes:

That's why I don't take what he says seriously anymore. It's shameful he had us playing like that today and on other occasions as well, like a small pub team.

That's why I don't take what he says seriously anymore. It's shameful he had us playing like that today and on other occasions as well, like a small pub team.

Lol are you fucking serious? Do you not understand that we played a 120mins on tuesday, lost Costa & Fabregas & Luis & Schurrle & Salah hence having no decent subs? Maybe you should support Arse, they play good football regardless of end result. Yeah fuck off!

Lol are you fucking serious? Do you not understand that we played a 120mins on tuesday, lost Costa & Fabregas & Luis & Schurrle & Salah hence having no decent subs? Maybe you should support Arse, they play good football regardless of end result. Yeah fuck off

That's just my opinion , an opinion the owner of the club also shares. No need to get defensive like a little bitch. If you like the way we played in the 2nd half, that's fine by me. Let's pretend we never play that way and it's only an oddity or anomaly because Costa and Fabregas were not there. Those two were there at the Etihad and what happened exactly? We played like dinosaurs, defending for 90 mins, like a pub side. The investment isn't matching the football.

If we don't win the league or CL this season, he'll be gone, whether you like it or not.