The Mourinho Thread

You can say what you want about Willian - but that lad GIVES 100% every game! He's a warrior and I respect him for it.

Yes he could score more, yes he could dribble better - but the guy runs his heart out every game for us!

As for costing us valuable points - not one big team has profited from us this season!

That seems to be lost on the peanut gallery for some reason.

We lost the title last year DESPITE Winining almost ALL the big games .. We lost. It to the black cats the barcodes and the hoops .

At the start of dec the experts said city. Would be top at end of DEcember . It is Feb and we are still on top.with. Regard to our coach I have expressed often here that I dislike him. But he is by far the best coach in the PL. . He isn't perfect but who is except Barbara ,Alex and Me?

AHEM!!

You didn't read what I typed. I said the dying minutes of the 1st half was our best period of the game and that we immediately went defensive from minute 1 of the 2nd half. Are you saying players have more energy in the dying stages of the 1st half than in the first few minutes of the second? wow.

do you play sports? play for 2 hours on a tuesday night then play 90 minutes saturday evening at a high level also against a team who hasnt played in a week, the mental aspect plays its part in why as you put it we were at our best in last few minutes of first half, thats called holding onto what you have got for 5 minutes till you get to regroup at half time and the rhythm is disrupted, its character and what wins you titles, when you come back out after a ten minute break when you are already knackered your legs feel like lead and your sluggish, again why near the end of the second we looked abit better again, mental strength kicks in you know you only have 5 minutes left you push yourself abit harder, you dont push yourself early on in the second half when your tired and burn out by the hour marker, you absorb the pressure and you conserve energy, its a marathon not a race.

do you play sports? play for 2 hours on a tuesday night then play 90 minutes saturday evening at a high level also against a team who hasnt played in a week, the mental aspect plays its part in why as you put it we were at our best in last few minutes of first half, thats called holding onto what you have got for 5 minutes till you get to regroup at half time and the rhythm is disrupted, its character and what wins you titles, when you come back out after a ten minute break when you are already knackered your legs feel like lead and your sluggish, again why near the end of the second we looked abit better again, mental strength kicks in you know you only have 5 minutes left you push yourself abit harder, you dont push yourself early on in the second half when your tired and burn out by the hour marker, you absorb the pressure and you conserve energy, its a marathon not a race.

Again, we simply decided not to play in the 2nd half. Not even a failed attempt at play. All of our actions when we had possession were designed not to try to score but instead to give them back the ball and hope for some optimistic counter-attack. It's not an anomaly, it's not the first time we've looked good in the 1st half of a big game and then we sit on the result in the 2nd half, so the excuse of the Pool game doesn't wash. Even against Arsenal at the Bridge in the 2nd, this season, we did the exact same thing, only that it wasn't brought up because we won 2-0.

Believe it or not, we can play better. We need to rely less on instinct and individual brilliance of certain players, because that can only take you so far.

Again, we simply decided not to play in the 2nd half. Not even a failed attempt at play. All of our actions when we had possession were designed not to try to score but instead to give them back the ball and hope for some optimistic counter-attack. It's not an anomaly, it's not the first time we've looked good in the 1st half of a big game and then we sit on the result in the 2nd half, so the excuse of the Pool game doesn't wash. Even against Arsenal at the Bridge in the 2nd, this season, we did the exact same thing, only that it wasn't brought up because we won 2-0.

Its tactical and their are reasons for doing so, look at what club has the best record against the top 6, ends justifies the means.

It's widely reported, just the same way it's widely reported he craved the Champions League more than any other. It also matches with the profile of players we've bought ever since we won the Champions League.

Is this the old Roman judges managers on CL success myth again?

Is this the old Roman judges managers on CL success myth again?

Nah, just that he wanted to win that more than any other. I remember when we won it, he wore a Champions League training jacket for a couple of games straight. :lol:

Seriously? I cannot believe the bollox I'm reading on here.

We've had a tough gruelling run of games, we've been given no quarter anywhere on the pitch and off it.

And yet we still march on !

This is called a 'Winners' mentality - anything other than a LOSS is acceptable.

Our team has shipped the most goals in Jan - outside of Millwall and other relegation battlers - playing Open football is suicide. You have to have a solid foundation at the back and then attack!

Look at Liverpool last season! Just ONE defensive minded game would have seen them Champions - but because their manager is a KNOB they blew it! They know it, he knows it - that chance ain't coming around again soon! Then to top it off - we do them in the CoC...

So now we've fucked their title and the chance of Wembley.

Yes I was pissed off at our performances - but Loserpool gave everything and still weren't good enough - WHY? Because the team spirit and mental 'winners' mentality is slowly starting to kick in. Sure we have had wobbles - but last season and the season before we'd have lost against Loserpool and City.

A win against the Villa - will get everybody happy!

Please let's not be fickle. I know I have complained - but I'm done with that now - I demanded a winning mentality and I'm seeing green shoots of progress. I don't care how we win this season, but WINNING is all that counts!

Once we have won - then we can tinker with our attacking focus, but let's get across the line first and forge that winning mentality and move on to dominate. A new signing will also freshen up the place and lift the other players.

Now is time for a well earned rest, re-group and go again!

And the post of the day goes to him.

Summed up what really matters at the end, what is really bad is that the whole forum will go nuts again after a defeat, especially if it is in the CoC or CL, as if it is easy to "win" .

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/01/reaction--making-a-fair-point-.html

From players reaction, I've got the impression that, of course Jose aim for the win, but it seems he has expecting a draw also.

I'm sure the initial plan was to nick the win on counter-attacks and we nearly did had we not had one bad moment when we conceded, but as the game progressed I think it became clearer to the team that they don't simply have enough steam (and quality without costa and cesc) left to deal with a super-aggressive City. Hence the dramatic difference between 1st and 2nd half.... we dropped so low and abandoned attacking for good, which suggests that Jose understood we would be lucky to score another one, so it was better to keep the draw.

Jose Mourinho is simply the coach most intelligent in the world

jose-quote.jpg

I love Him, Chelsea also loves him, CHELSEA AND MOURINHO are THE SAME.

JealousBronzeHarborporpoise.gif

Today we did a very intelligent game, it is easy to order another coach, but I feel safe with Jose near us.

Regarding the young players .... Zouma is 100% Jose Mourinho`s player.

Thanks Jose

We are where we deserve because of Jose.

I'd rather die like Mourinho, than live like Pellegrino and others Cheap philosophers.

120734_o.gif

I just feel that Jose is losing his smile slowly for unjust attacks. I think he feels misunderstood now. Jose arrived at Chelsea when we were fighting to get into Champions League and playing the Europa League.

We are now fighting for ALL and ALL EUROPE fears us

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-g

For me Jose is my leader and my compass:

Where Jose goes, I go...

bSNHB.gif

I hope your comments.

Regards to ALL.

Mourinho's commands

1334950014_extras_albumes_0.jpg

we followed him

chelseaheart.gif

Chelsea we are ALL!

chelseaheart.gif

Chelsea have to be TOGETHER!

chelseaheart.gif

CHELSEA together we are more stronger!

* This comment is not an attack on any member of the forum. It's just an appeal to be all BLUES TOGETHER. I apologize if anyone is offended with my message, but I only want to see the Chelsea strong and together.

* Barbara hello friend, I just saw your message now because I've been working after the match. Sorry for not answer you before. Regards.

I'm calling for your name couple of hours ago because this place was 'very toxic' by that time buddy. This is happening regularly now, every time we win, draw, leave alone loses. Sometimes we need someone to remind everyone about Jose, and I think you are the right person to do it best. Keep up the good works.