The Mourinho Thread

No it isn´t actually. He was at fault for stamping on a player, who is lying on the floor.

I like his aggressiveness, but this time it was way over the top and we as a club are paying the price for it.

I'm talking about Mourinho. ;)

Favorite? Hmmm, not so sure. There are some really good ones :P

- RDM was sacked because he did not start Torres against Juve.

- The reason that Torres was not scoring is because Drogba was destroying his confidence behind the scenes.

- Malouda and Kalou had an agenda against Torres and will not pass to him to protect the career of their friend, Drogba.

- KDB left because he knew that Thibaut, who stolen his gf, will return to Chelsea.

- Jose destroyed Mata's career here because he wants revenge against all Spanish people after what happened at RM (even funnier this year after the signing of Costa and Cesc)

Off the top of my head. I don't want to choose a favorite. I can enjoy them all differently according to the situation/my mood :D

1st 2 reasons are kind of accurate if you look from the outside. 3rd is just ridiculous, 4th again no one knows, maybe it is true and partly his reason for giving up trying to impress(very unlikely though). 5th is just poor, Fabregas is not Spanish is he...oh wait and Costa was really inducted into the national team as well :)

1st 2 reasons are kind of accurate if you look from the outside. 3rd is just ridiculous, 4th again no one knows, maybe it is true and partly his reason for giving up trying to impress(very unlikely though). 5th is just poor, Fabregas is not Spanish is he...oh wait and Costa was really inducted into the national team as well :)

Well, of course you can make some sort argument for almost everything, but point is, like all good conspiracy theories, there are a lot simpler and more logical explanation for all of them.

I'm afraid this will become trend in every season at January. Last season KDB and Mata. This season Salah and Schurrle. We will always have 5 AM fighting for 3 position every time. The one who struggling between July until January every season, will be out in January.

Who is next at January 2016? Willian? Or Cuadrado? Hazard and Oscar will always be safe imo.

I'm afraid this will become trend in every season at January. Last season KDB and Mata. This season Salah and Schurrle. We will always have 5 AM fighting for 3 position every time. The one who struggling between July until January every season, will be out in January.

Who is next at January 2016? Willian? Or Cuadrado? Hazard and Oscar will always be safe imo.

Hazard will be, but Oscar could be used as a parting tool in the future.

i hope that does not happen. also, i can see us promoting a youth payer like traore as 5th AM. so 4 player for 3 spots plus a youth player as back up would give us more stability compared to the current rotating door policy. also, really doubt that salah and schurrle were proper jose buys. salah was a panic buy and done cos we dint have an option to replace mata and kdb. schurrle had been linked with us a year before jose came in.

i hope that does not happen. also, i can see us promoting a youth payer like traore as 5th AM. so 4 player for 3 spots plus a youth player as back up would give us more stability compared to the current rotating door policy. also, really doubt that salah and schurrle were proper jose buys. salah was a panic buy and done cos we dint have an option to replace mata and kdb. schurrle had been linked with us a year before jose came in.

True but considering the amount of power and control Mourinho has been given since he returned, one would think he gave his approval on that transfer. Spoke of his qualities and what he offered to the team more than once. Just so happened that things kinda went south this season.