The Mourinho Thread

All this stupid siege mentality does is create unnecessary animosity towards the club, unnecessary fines/sanctions and more and more ref decisions go against us. siege mentality works when your success/fate cannot be directly influenced by outside influences.

not true. jose has always had a siege mentality everywhere. in his first tenure here. his inter days, specially his RM days.

Who is the pundit that Mourinho was talking about??

It's definitely Jamie Redknapp.

After Ivanovic's goal. The way he shrugs to Phil Dowd is golden.

m6B6LV.gif

Best moment of Mourinho last night. :lol:

Its quiet in here, isn't it?

I dont mind when people slate Mourinho, we're all allowed to voice our opinions, but what sickens me is that certain members only seem to post when we're losing just so they can criticise Jose.. it's truly pathetic.

If people want the critics - of which I admit to often being one - to talk about Jose in yesterday's match then there's quite a bit to say about the poor pressing, huge gaps and how we were lucky not to lose (another) 1-0 lead. That said you cannot fault his passion or his positive and attacking attitude towards the game, so let's just celebrate the victory instead!

All this stupid siege mentality does is create unnecessary animosity towards the club, unnecessary fines/sanctions and more and more ref decisions go against us. siege mentality works when your success/fate cannot be directly influenced by outside influences.

Oh my god, dude. You complain so much.

not true. jose has always had a siege mentality everywhere. in his first tenure here. his inter days, specially his RM days.

Even if it works for him, the negative outweighs the positive. We are already unlikeable as it is, why further damage our reputation.

I doubt the board would support it given the potential negative repercussion it can have on revenue.

If people want the critics - of which I admit to often being one - to talk about Jose in yesterday's match then there's quite a bit to say about the poor pressing, huge gaps and how we were lucky not to lose (another) 1-0 lead. That said you cannot fault his passion or his positive and attacking attitude towards the game, so let's just celebrate the victory instead!

Yesterday was similar to how we played at Anfield in the league - we gave them some space at the back, but we also pressed high up the pitch and won the ball back several times.

Unlike last week where we just let them do whatever they wanted with the ball. No matter who you play, its difficult to win playing like that, without a lot of luck.

Yesterday was similar to how we played at Anfield in the league - we gave them some space at the back, but we also pressed high up the pitch and won the ball back several times. Unlike last week where we just let them do whatever they wanted with the ball. No matter who you play, its difficult to win playing like that, without a lot of luck.

That's putting it mildly :lol:

Great to see him going for Michael Emenalo, they apparently didn't get on. Perhaps Mou is appreciating his good business.

DM headline will read "Mourinho takes revenge of Emenalo and knocks glasses off his face" :ph34r:

Mourinho should know better, most people dislike him so if he gives them even the slightest bone to chew, they will grab it with both hands, we should improve our discipline as simple as that like Lions Den said earlier. Its not that the media hates us its just an element which comes with greatness.

Him being charged is a joke!

No it isn´t actually. He was at fault for stamping on a player, who is lying on the floor.

I like his aggressiveness, but this time it was way over the top and we as a club are paying the price for it.

Even if it works for him, the negative outweighs the positive. We are already unlikeable as it is, why further damage our reputation.

I doubt the board would support it given the potential negative repercussion it can have on revenue.

to be honest, i simply dont care what anyone else thinks about us. we are still the evil empire who spend/throw money for any and every thing even if united and pool and city and even arsenal have a net spend more than us for the past 3/4 windows. despite the most number of goals scored in PL, we still only park the bus if you actually believe people. we will always have a negative reputation.

what jose does and is doing is that using that particular thing to motivate players. and using it to somehow benefit us. so i really cant complain if at the end of the season it helps us even a little bit in winning the PL.