Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

It is an important stat for players in double pivot and fullbacks imo. You need dynamic, mobile players in those positions.

he played 60mins as a CAM against porto if i am not wrong.

and even then, i would say, its not. tackles won, aerial duels won, chances created, interceptions made, are far far far more important.

he played 60mins as a CAM against porto if i am not wrong.

and even then, i would say, its not. tackles won, aerial duels won, chances created, interceptions made, are far far far more important.

I don't think Torres example is relevant. You can't do those things only by positioning yourself at the right spot if you are playing in midfield.

I don't think Torres example is relevant. You can't do those things only by positioning yourself at the right spot if you are playing in midfield.

cesc's "ground covering" and "workrate" is exactly like torres' "workrate".

cesc is a defensive liability. always has been, always will be. his "running/jogging around" does not help the team in any way

cesc's "ground covering" and "workrate" is exactly like torres' "workrate".

cesc is a defensive liability. always has been, always will be. his "running/jogging around" does not help the team in any way

He becomes a bigger liability when he runs less.

Well, it's clear that we have different expectations about effort. A player may cover more distance than his teammates but what's the point in that if that person doesn't do anything else to make the running count? Any Tom, Dick and Harry can just run around on the pitch. This is just like how people used to praise Torres for looking sharp, moving himself about etc even though he ultimately contributed nothing in matches.

I wasn't praising him per say. Again, I didn't say he was good or effective. I said he put in the effort. 'Effort' doesn't take football skills. I don't know how else you can define it as it literally means to work hard.

Im surprised people still throw that shit out. He is lazy and joggs for 90min. Thats how he gets 11km. With slow jogging whole game. He doesnt sprint, doesnt chase oppoonent when he loses the ball, anyone gets easily past him and all he does is jogging. He cant mark opponents because they sprint and he doesnt. He moves twice slower than anyone else.

But he got 11km. He is in fit shape for grannies marathon. Great.

HOW do you cover 11.4 K m while being lazy? Literally to cover 11.4Km during 90 minutes means his average speed was 2.11 meters per second; that's without taking into consideration the time he is not running during the match. And you're seriously suggesting that he covered all that just by jogging??!!! And not just suggesting, but declaring in any incredibly shitty condescending and provocative attitude. But I guess after all ignorance is a prerequisite for such condescension.

Should be absolutely ashamed of himself for the Southampton equaliser, just wandering around the field minding his own business while Ramires races round the pitch doing the work for two. Fuck sake.

Thats the most disappointing thing about him. They got on top of us mostly because they figure if they pass around him he can't get in position to stop it.

He came last season to get the medal, he got it now he is done
walking on the pitch crossing it right to the keeper a ghost!
he is a gunner he will never play for the badge, just here to collect his wages

what sucks is that he is 50% of the reason that jose will lose his job. someday i hope jose clarifies why we bought this fucking cuntish assholic loser instead of someone like rakitic!!!

fucking hopeless piece of shit

Yeah it's not like he contributed with 15 or so assists last season to help us get the EPL :ph34r: