Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

It shouldn't take a manager for him to at least TRY on marking his man on a corner.

I will accept that for his general shit play, but that goal is inexcusable.

or turning over possession at the slightest hint of pressure.

The team makes Cesc look bad because they don't know what to do with his passes. The guy [Cesc] is a liability in defence and possession, anybody who has watched Barcelona and Arsenal know that. Fabregas's defensive positioning has and always will be horrible. That is why he didn't work in Barcelona's midfield. Mourinho likes structure, I get the feeling players like Hazard and Fabregas are the opposite.

fabregas always lets us down with defensive duties I would push fabregas into the number 10 role and buy a cracking midfielder to play alongside Matic in January

I would drop him, he always terrible as No10. Or we could play with 4-3-3 formation.

fabregas always lets us down with defensive duties I would push fabregas into the number 10 role and buy a cracking midfielder to play alongside Matic in January

He's not good enough defensively to play deep. He isn't as effective higher up. Conundrum.

He's not good enough defensively to play deep. He isn't as effective higher up. Conundrum.

yup. he should be a no.8 in a 4-3-3 put Ramires/RLC and Matic besides him and he will be fine. But Oscar right in front of Cesc will only work conditionally. But against a hard-working and pressing medium block both are not good enough at shielding the ball physically when there are norruns for creating space for their passes.

Last year him and Matic used to cover 11.5 km on average. I could not find for the league, but against Maccabi he ran 10.5 km. I think Matic similarly runs less this year. I don't know why it is so hard to find this stat for Premiere League matches, this is not the case for Bundesliga or Champions League.

He just finished his presser for the Champions League game and seriously, his performance off the pitch is much more impressive than on it.

Not difficult. He speaks of us needing to be better and says we will, enough of words now Cesc time to get your hands from down your fucking pants.