xPetrCechx

Hmm. His money came from owning ex-state companies :)

He's sharp and astute - but like anybody probably gets emotional when making footballing decisions :)

I'd love to see his FM team :) would give us some insights :)

Probably 9 playmakers, and Fernando Torres up front :P

Cole is looking to leave along with Lampard. We have Romeu injured and atm only 2 strikers at the club. Yet people want to bring an attacking midfielder for 17 million :ph34r: We can't have them all :blink: *deadly cough* Real *deadly cough* Madrid *deadly cough*

Cole is looking to leave along with Lampard. We have Romeu injured and atm only 2 strikers at the club. Yet people want to bring an attacking midfielder for 17 million :ph34r: We can't have them all :blink: *deadly cough* Real *deadly cough* Madrid *deadly cough*

Yes because Real Madrid is such a bad team..... -.-

No, they are such an underperforming team that will lose 3-0 to Manure if things continue like this...

There is no doubt they buy great players, but they have too many good players for 11 spots (Kaka, Ozil and Modric for one CAM position, for instance).

Real Madrid are the laughing stock of La Liga at the moment. When you buy so many top class players that the club doesn't need, a lot of egos clash and the team plays like crap. Hence, Real Madrid's season so far.

Real Madrid are the laughing stock of La Liga at the moment. When you buy so many top class players that the club doesn't need, a lot of egos clash and the team plays like crap. Hence, Real Madrid's season so far.

They are having a bad season but I would point out that they won last season and I dont think they are a laughing stock at all. If Chelsea were to face Real Madrid I would be very, very nervous.

They are having a bad season but I would point out that they won last season and I dont think they are a laughing stock at all. If Chelsea were to face Real Madrid I would be very, very nervous.

That's irrelevant to how they are doing in La Liga. Have you watched many of their games this season? Trust me, they are a laughing stock. Real Madrid is more of a soap opera than a football team at the moment.

They have the most expensive team in the world (you can look it up if you want) and they are only 3rd in a double race, 2nd in UCL Group and are leaving their greatest idol on the Bench.

I bet you they are...

They are not having a bad season. They are having a madness season. If he is not jose mourinho, he is already gone by now.

You mean we signed Hazard and Oscar, who are two of the biggest prospects in football? Yeah, that was an idiotic decision. How about Moses, who has been one of our best players over the past two months, and all for 10 million? Yeah, another stupid decision. Azpilicueta for 7 million when we had no other right-back? Who has also been playing extremely well and has been the best right-back we've had in a long time. Another idiotic decision, I suppose?

You're just being a miserable twat for the sake of it at this point.

That sounds very promising and all but we did fuck up on every major competition. So I see where he's coming from.

I think we need settled players like BA who are in their prime right now to save this season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You