xPetrCechx

Yesterday we were going to sign him, now we're considering a summer move :lol: gotta love the daily mail...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2258195/Chelsea-plan-summer-beat-Man-City-Malaga-midfielder-Isco.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I thought all the papers were saying we were considering buying him now but he will join in the summer.

Because you say so? Use your brain, we are shit when Mata isnt on the pitch. We WILL try to buy another player like him (hazard/oscar arent) either now or in the summer.

Oscar is a no 10. Hazard is not really a no 10 but he can play in that position even I think marin can play there also. We have a huge need in midfield so why spending big on another am.

Oscar is a no 10. Hazard is not really a no 10 but he can play in that position even I think marin can play there also. We have a huge need in midfield so why spending big on another am.

It doesnt matter what they are or what they CAN do. Fact remains, we look like crap without Mata.

I dont see this HUGE need of a midfielder, not at the moment. We got Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, atm Luiz, and are possibly playing Oscar there aswell later on. Combine that with possibly recalling Josh and maybe even have the option to play KDB there along with the option to recall Essien, we are fine.

If there is anything I would like to have right now, its another Mata. Then another CB and another striker.

It is his best and preffered position

It is his best and preffered position

In the short time I have seen Hazard play the no.10 role he hasn't nearly been as half as effective as Mata in the same role. As for Oscar, he simply isn't ready to consistantly carry the team in times of need.YET. If you really feel that we are not in need of another no.10 then you Sir are one crazy son of a gun. :-)

Even though he is more skilfull than all three of them, he+Mazacar would be overkill, we do not need him. Should have purchased him instead of Oscar but both is simply too much, would give us 3 AMs and still no width. Our bad run had shown that buying the same player type time and time again does not make us a better side. we should rather look out for genuine out-and-out wingers with pace and crossing ability.

Even though he is more skilfull than all three of them, he+Mazacar would be overkill, we do not need him. Should have purchased him instead of Oscar but both is simply too much, would give us 3 AMs and still no width. Our bad run had shown that buying the same player type time and time again does not make us a better side. we should rather look out for genuine out-and-out wingers with pace and crossing ability.

Hazard is our LW, not AM. Id like to see Oscar in the pivot. To bring in Isco aswell would be far from overkill.

Yeah, we could bring oscar into the double pivot but apart from the point that he is far too weakass for that position and we got no genuine DM to complement him there, we also will have to bring potentially all of Kakuta, de bruyne, Mceachran, Chalobah a.s.o. anywhere into that. Where is the point buying more and more foreign talents instead of trusting our own youth supply? At some point we have to trust our academy. FFP looming.

We have 3 AMs but we have to admit spanish AM's are the best in world football. (Iniesta, silva, carzola, mata) they have something extra other countries don't have.

After watching some games of isco, he is a very skillfull player, in fact a better dribbler than mata, can dribble 3-4 players and still give the perfect pass and is a spanish. He also has what all our AMs don't have or do often which is the shot power to shoot from outside the 18yard box.

I think we need to strengthen the cm position but, if we secure isco and loan him back under 20mill euros then I wouldn't complain.

We have 3 AMs but we have to admit spanish AM's are the best in world football. (Iniesta, silva, carzola, mata) they have something extra other countries don't have.

After watching some games of isco, he is a very skillfull player, in fact a better dribbler than mata, can dribble 3-4 players and still give the perfect pass and is a spanish. He also has what all our AMs don't have or do often which is the shot power to shoot from outside the 18yard box.

I think we need to strengthen the cm position but, if we secure isco and loan him back under 20mill euros then I wouldn't complain.

Unless he is a borderline wc player and you want to build a team around him. Buying another am is just overkill. Oscar is a no 10. He was only played in midfield for emergency purpose and we will be overrun in midfield.

Let's say we buy isco. Now we have 4 am and you can only play 2 of them while we have glaring need in dpl position. It is going to be like this sason all over again where it is so obvious what we need.

Yeah, we could bring oscar into the double pivot but apart from the point that he is far too weakass for that position and we got no genuine DM to complement him there, we also will have to bring potentially all of Kakuta, de bruyne, Mceachran, Chalobah a.s.o. anywhere into that. Where is the point buying more and more foreign talents instead of trusting our own youth supply? At some point we have to trust our academy. FFP looming.

What are u talking about? Oscar alongside Mikel or Luiz would be friggin awesome. Oscar doesnt need strenght or even any impressive defensive capabilities to play in the pivot. He would link up between the defense and offense.

Unless he is a borderline wc player and you want to build a team around him. Buying another am is just overkill. Oscar is a no 10. He was only played in midfield for emergency purpose and we will be overrun in midfield.

Let's say we buy isco. Now we have 4 am and you can only play 2 of them while we have glaring need in dpl position. It is going to be like this sason all over again where it is so obvious what we need.

He is a very good player, I was convinced by his skills. Since we missed out on neymar, it won't be nice to mess up like that again if isco turns out to be a world star. He turned out to be the best player in a under 21 tournament if I can remember, so in some years he will be a star.

I wish we could have a midfield of more spanish players since they are the best in that position by miles.

If we buy him under 20mil euros and loan him back for a year, I won't complain.

Since we missed out on neymar, it won't be nice to mess up like that again if isco turns out to be a world star.

Missed out on Neymar what do you mean? No body knows where he will go after Santos, there have been rumour's that he's off to Barcelona but nothing concrete.

Marin barely plays anyway, is slightly above average and will probably leave IMO. So we need Isco.

People who are thinking we're going overkill with AM's. I say, not really. We need depth. Look at ManUre. They have 4 fucking Strikers and were still linked to Lewandowski. So I ask you. What's the difference between that and our situation with AM's?

Hazard and especially Oscar need work in order to make a big impact in our team week in, week out. Overall if we get Isco, Marin should leave IMO and bring in KDB who can be the 6th body (2 for every position) in the 3 behind the striker.

---Moses/KDB-----Mata/Oscar----Hazard/Isco---

-----------------------Not Torres-------------------------

See? It all works out. KDB can play anywhere among the 3 and also deeper in midfield.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You