xPetrCechx

• 4 months later...

Chelsea target Isco has made a big hint about his future at Real Madrid

Speaking to BeIN Sports, Isco said: "I am calm though I am worried about getting more minutes.

"I am very happy here but a player's career is small.

"We'll make a decision at the end of the season - it's my future at stake."

http://www.givemesport.com/989765-chelsea-target-isco-has-made-a-big-hint-about-his-future-at-real-madrid?autoplay=on

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Where would we play him?

Depends on who else we buy. If he was chucked into this squad playing 3-4-3 then the only place I see for him is RAM replacing Pedro/Willian. Or is he defensively solid enough to play in midfield 2? I doubt it. We either stick him on the wing as a wide playmaker or alter the formation for a nr. 10 (3-5-2).

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Depends on who else we buy. If he was chucked into this squad playing 3-4-3 then the only place I see for him is RAM replacing Pedro/Willian. Or is he defensively solid enough to play in midfield 2? I doubt it. We either stick him on the wing as a wide playmaker or alter the formation for a nr. 10 (3-5-2).

Pretty much how I see him too.

Theres no doubting hes a good player but seems like an out n out old style No 10. It would be good to use him as a deep pocket playmaker but he doesn't seem to be defensively minded for what we need. In this modern game that even strikers and AMs have to be aware of defending and not stand around waiting to get the ball passed to them again.

Where I think we went wrong with Mou was he drilled defence first so strongly into al the lads they had forgotten what their 1st job was if you understand. Conte has told them to defend yes but when your chance comes you go for that goal.

It looks like his highest rated playing position is RAM and seems a level higher than Pedro/Willian so he looks like a good ballance for Eden

Isco Characteristics

+ Strengths

Passing
Strong
Key passes
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Holding on to the ball
Strong

- Weaknesses

Aerial Duels
Weak
Crossing
Weak

Isco's Style of Play

• Likes to dribble
  • Likes to do layoffs
  • Likes to play short passes
  • Gets fouled often

12 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I see him as more of a 10 than anything else, that's his best position IMO and I would rather not shoe horn him into a position if we can purchase someone who naturally plays wide.

That's what I thought. I would rather have a pure goal-oriented winger with unpredictable movement who makes penetrating runs and whatnot, we already have Eden to do the coming deep and making plays stuff when necessary. If Isco played wide for us then we'd be in the same situation as before with Willian where both our wide players like to come inside towards the ball. I like Pedro's style more, he is ruthless in his movement and eye for goal, it balances us.

• 1 month later...
On 06/03/2017 at 3:06 PM, Chelsea? said:

Great player that will 100% not fit into this team. Unless Eden leaves of course 

He has a strongest rating as a Forward Right.

But is he an upgrade on our RW? As  they dont really stay where theyre RW is but get all over the pitch. Maybe him zig zagging about linking everyone together in the top 1/3 might be good.

But still getting links to him. Tho I think they want to sell him to create more money to offer us for Eden.

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

He has a strongest rating as a Forward Right.

But is he an upgrade on our RW? As  they dont really stay where theyre RW is but get all over the pitch. Maybe him zig zagging about linking everyone together in the top 1/3 might be good.

But still getting links to him. Tho I think they want to sell him to create more money to offer us for Eden.

Don't be surprised if they offer morata and isco for hazard they can keep them I rather keep hazard 

• 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You