xPetrCechx

First option?? Why not just sign him now, we've just given them Piazón!!

Why WTF? Shouldn't be surprised by it. There was no concrete news whatsoever that we are buying him or have that first refusal clause agreement with Malaga.

I'm all for bringing in talents and boosting our squad, but aren't we getting a bit short on the strength department? Flair, pace and trickery is all good but having a midfielder with a bit of muscle on his bones would be ideal. I'm not targeting this comment directly at Isco, more in a general sense, because we are taking part of one of the more physical leagues in the world.

When i first read that title, i was like WTF, why is Wenger gonna get him. (Then i realised it said Winger :ph34r: )

Would be a great signing as we all know the lack of depth we have atm but i can't see it happenning right now.

knowing how release clauses are for quality players its probably gonna be 30m-40m. If there is real interest from our part then best to act now, 17m is measly for this kind of talent. If theres no concrete interest then, well there you go.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You