xPetrCechx

I'd be thoroughly disgusted if Chelsea doesn't take advantage of this in the summer. Perhaps this has been in the works for the last month or so and that's why Super Lamps isn't getting a new contract - because they've found a 'replacement' in Isco. I'd that's the case, I'm very shocked by the club's new found ability of foward thinking.

I'd be thoroughly disgusted if Chelsea doesn't take advantage of this in the summer. Perhaps this has been in the works for the last month or so and that's why Super Lamps isn't getting a new contract - because they've found a 'replacement' in Isco. I'd that's the case, I'm very shocked by the club's new found ability of foward thinking.

How is he a replacement for Lampard?

How is he a replacement for Lampard?

Regulation 25 man squad. Lampard out, Isco in.

You see I used the word 'replacement' not 'successor' or anything like that.

If you take Lamps and put anyone in ( it could be a GK for all I care) they are Lamps' replacement. It doesn't have to be like for like. A replacement doesn't have to have equal value or attributes.

Personally I think it's yet another example of this club doing some great work securing some of the best talent going.

Seems to be a win-win for all parties, and it's nice to dangle the possibility of signing this guy in front of potential managerial candidates.

Personally I think it's yet another example of this club doing some great work securing some of the best talent going.

Seems to be a win-win for all parties, and it's nice to dangle the possibility of signing this guy in front of potential managerial candidates.

Aye, it's refreshing to see the club chase players before they've won the Ballon D'or...

The Kakas, Shevchenkos, Ronaldinhos of the world aren't linked with Chelsea very often anymore.

Awesome, now KDB and Piazon wont have any chances....Worst, we still need a CM but we prioritize unnecessary positions.

Now, he is fucking amazing and I am glad he did not go to any other team than Chelsea.

Is El Confidential reliable? Only thing I know is that it's a spanish paper.

"El Confidencial says with Falcao not appearing in the Europa League this season, all signs are that Atletico are planning to cash in on the Colombian in the winter market"

lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You