xPetrCechx

So we could have bought him for around 17M but he signed a new contract to rise the buy-out clause just for us to splash 20M more? Just fuck off

Falcao did that too with Porto and Mata with Valencia. What's wrong with wanting the club who made him the player he is today to get as much money as possible from the sale? Malaga are in financial trouble and selling Isco for a hefty transfer fee will help them a lot.

David @davidjaca

Málaga CF now make it official: Isco signs a new contract until 2016, with a €35m release clause.

They have practically just increased the release clause(and likely some other terms in his contract) then. Expiring date remains the same.

EDIT:

David @davidjaca

Not mentioned at press conference, but understand Isco's wages jump from around €400,000 per year to €1.5m (plus various bonuses).

And where the fuck are Malaga getting the extra 1.1 million euros for his contract?

They are definitely looking to sell...

Another one slips through the net, like Holtby going to Spuds! I'm really worried about Spuds they keep making good signings, it's between them and Us now for best London club!

I'm really worried about Spuds they keep making good signings, it's between them and Us now for best London club!

Reminiscing on our 4-2 win against Tottenham, best we played all season, we seemed streets ahead of them... Unfortunately I think you may be right now though in that regard :(.

Reminiscing on our 4-2 win against Tottenham, best we played all season, we seemed streets ahead of them... Unfortunately I think you may be right now though in that regard :(.

Wouldn't necessarily say so. Back then, we gelled pretty quickly with all the new players we have while Spurs are still finding their feet under AVB. Now, it's a case of being the opposite. They are doing nicely under AVB and we, not so much under Benitez. Best time to really judge both teams is when both hit top form.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You