xPetrCechx

That sounds very promising and all but we did fuck up on every major competition. So I see where he's coming from.

I think we need settled players like BA who are in their prime right now to save this season.

Yes, but there are many other factors to consider as to why that happened. Suggesting that we shouldn't have signed any of those players because potentially could have been knocked out of a few cups is madness.

That sounds very promising and all but we did fuck up on every major competition. So I see where he's coming from.

I think we need settled players like BA who are in their prime right now to save this season.

But I don't feel you need too much experience in the 3 behind the striker, it's other areas of the field that need experience. But I agree with having a striker in there prime who can somewhat command the 3 behind and tell them what kind of balls they want played etc.

You mean we signed Hazard and Oscar, who are two of the biggest prospects in football? Yeah, that was an idiotic decision. How about Moses, who has been one of our best players over the past two months, and all for 10 million? Yeah, another stupid decision. Azpilicueta for 7 million when we had no other right-back? Who has also been playing extremely well and has been the best right-back we've had in a long time. Another idiotic decision, I suppose?

You're just being a miserable twat for the sake of it at this point.

And the funny thing is that Moses is 22, Hazard is 22 and Azplilcueta is 23. I think Oscar is the only U21 left...

Piazon off on loan to malaga. Maybe part of isco deal?

That's a decent shout. People are probably not interested in Isco now after a mediocre performance against Barca, fickle as some fans are. For me that hasn't altered my desire for him to join us in the slightest. Such a great talent and the prospect of him lining up with the dynamics of Hazard and Mata is mouth watering.

I dont think piazon's loan to malaga has any relations to isco. The only relation is that isco plays for malaga, but i doubt malaga would settle for anything less than the buy out clause which is quite low for someone with his level of talent.

I dont think piazon's loan to malaga has any relations to isco. The only relation is that isco plays for malaga, but i doubt malaga would settle for anything less than the buy out clause which is quite low for someone with his level of talent.

Think you should think again... IF we sign Isco in the summer - Malaga who are skint - are probably looking at Piazon for a season long loan next year... So the deal for Isco could be structured around, you can have him and we'll have Piazon on loan for a year... I think if the reports linking us to Isco are true - then this makes perfect sense from both parties. Piazon needs to establish himself and we need Isco to take some responsibility off Mata...

Think you should think again... IF we sign Isco in the summer - Malaga who are skint - are probably looking at Piazon for a season long loan next year... So the deal for Isco could be structured around, you can have him and we'll have Piazon on loan for a year... I think if the reports linking us to Isco are true - then this makes perfect sense from both parties. Piazon needs to establish himself and we need Isco to take some responsibility off Mata...

I meant that when people say loaning piazon is some kind of a make shift doesnt sound true. I didnt say it doesnt make sense because i think it does, just its not the make shift kinda deal that will reduce his price nor makes malaga more open to the transfer since there is a buy out. The loan is a good idea for piazon altough abit agressive, but its not like malaga will keep hold of isco if piazon dont come.

I meant that when people say loaning piazon is some kind of a make shift doesnt sound true. I didnt say it doesnt make sense because i think it does, just its not the make shift kinda deal that will reduce his price nor makes malaga more open to the transfer since there is a buy out. The loan is a good idea for piazon altough abit agressive, but its not like malaga will keep hold of isco if piazon dont come.

Yup... Ok thing we both saying the same thing kinda :)

If we get Isco - cool :)

Regardless if Piazon plays - great experience for him, battling it out on La Ligue is always good - plus lots of televised matches, so we can check his progress :)

Yep, a spanish paper, says we have first option on Isco as part of the Piazon deal and may move next season

Malaga's Isco has been linked with possibly every major club in Europe and has certainly been producing the goods on the pitch to back up hype suggesting he's one of the young talents in Europe everyone should be keeping an eye on. Chelsea hadn't been linked with him much more than anyone else but El Confidencial, a Spanish broadsheet, reckon that part of the deal which sent Lucas Piazon to La Liga involved getting an option on Isco.

A Malaga loan is very good for the young Brazilian without any other aspects to it. They are still in the Champions League which gives you an idea of their pedigree and although off the pitch problems have hung around like a bad financial smell, they seem to be a club on the up again. Isco is certainly a big part of that.

They say:

El Confidential have been told that Chelsea have reached a preferential agreement with Malaga (for Isco). So, the coaching team led by Rafa Benitez will have priority over other clubs when signing Isco.

The newspaper go on to say that Chelsea are looking at a summer move for the player and say that it would continue the trickle of top Spanish talent to the Premier League. Chelsea already have the excellent and still improving Juan Mata and Isco would only need to look at what Mata has achieved to become tempted. The Spanish international clearly loves life in England raves about new places he finds weekly in his blog and posts photos through his Facebook account as if he were a regular tourist.

Of course, Fernando Torres at Chelsea isn't such a good example but César Azpilicueta has settled in well since his arrival from Marseille last summer. El Confidencial say that the 'arrival of Lucas Piazon can be the cornerstone for the future transfer of the Spanish midfielder to Chelsea'.

A good move for Lucas Piazon, good for Malaga and potentially fantastic for Chelsea.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/spanish-broadsheet-say-chelsea-got-isco-first-option-as-part-of-p

From ESPNFC:

"13:00 GMT: El Confidential report that Chelsea have reached a preferential agreement with Malaga for Isco. So, the coaching team led by Rafa Benitez will have priority over other clubs when signing Isco. This was agreed as part of the Lucas Piazon loan deal, which went through yesterday."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You