xPetrCechx

Balague just said it's highly unlikely that he will leave anytime soon, and is looking to sign a new contract with a bigger release clause.

Understandable because he is a local boy after all. It'll definitely aid his development better if he stayed at Malaga for a few more seasons.

Balague just said it's highly unlikely that he will leave anytime soon, and is looking to sign a new contract with a bigger release clause.

That was the last thing I heard too with Malaga keen on inserting a region of 40m release clause in his contract.

Some of you think 17m is not a lot of money, I read above.

Since I do not know much about him, had seen him just a couple of times, it´s hard to say how much he is worth.

He certainly, looks better than that samba boy Taison.

Some of you think 17m is not a lot of money, I read above.

Since I do not know much about him, had seen him just a couple of times, it´s hard to say how much he is worth.

He certainly, looks better than that samba boy Taison.

It's a fuckload of money, for me personal. But for Chelsea and Roman it's nothing..

Everything is relative mate

It's a fuckload of money, for me personal. But for Chelsea and Roman it's nothing..

Everything is relative mate

Perhaps for Roman it might not be much. However, I am certain he just does not throw his money at every player that comes by & wants to kick the ball at Stamford. He did not become a billionaire by spending his money aimlessly.

Perhaps for Roman it might not be much. However, I am certain he just does not throw his money at every player that comes by & wants to kick the ball at Stamford. He did not become a billionaire by spending his money aimlessly.

Hmm. His money came from owning ex-state companies :)

He's sharp and astute - but like anybody probably gets emotional when making footballing decisions :)

I'd love to see his FM team :) would give us some insights :)

Hmm. His money came from owning ex-state companies :)

He's sharp and astute - but like anybody probably gets emotional when making footballing decisions :)

I'd love to see his FM team :) would give us some insights :)

He has a very dubious background on how he became rich. One thing I may reveal here. He is well connected with the upper echelon of Russian politics, even these days. See Gazprom sponsorship.

Regardless, we as fans should not care much about it. Just buy players baby.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You