Roman Abramovich Thread

I saw this on a ManUre forum.

Somebody in work told me that Roman was quoted in media as saying that after winning the champions league, he's ''fallen in love with football again'' and that he intends to make Chelsea ''The most powerful force in world football, no matter the cost.''

I hope it's true :D

Somebody in work told me that Roman was quoted in media as saying that after winning the champions league, he's ''fallen in love with football again'' and that he intends to make Chelsea ''The most powerful force in world football, no matter the cost.''

It would be rather nice, wouldn't it?

Redcafe?

If it's true.....

:delight:

Bwahaha.

Chelsea owner Abramovich willing to buy €250M Messi for Guardiola

Submitted by tribalfootball.com on Thu, 05/31/2012 - 12:21

bg_messi_44.jpg

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is prepared to buy Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi for Pep Guardiola.

El Confidencial says Abramovich wants to bring Pep Guardiola to Chelsea - and is willing to wait for the former Barca coach should he stick to his plans to take a year away from football to live in New York.

The prospect of buying Messi has been tentatively discussed and it's suggested Abramovich would not blink should Guardiola demand the Argentine's signing.

Messi's €250 million buyout clause is within Abramovich's reach and Chelsea's marketing men believe they would make their money back in shirt sales and merchandise.

What can i say about this man... I was pissed off Jose left, i was pissed of Carlo left, i was gutted for AVB and i was getting really fucked off last season and the season before with our awful squad that did not fit the formation and the dismal football we were playing.

Sacking AVB proved to be right even tho he didn't want to do it, we just won the FA Cup, UCL and just signed Marin & Hazard with Hulk also looking likely. I'm never gonna question the man again.

I just love human nature. Instead of admitting Roman never lost his love for the club as any non-transfer muppet Chelsea fan would tell you they'd rather believe that he has changed rather than their pathetic analysis.