Roman Abramovich Thread

You are comparing an international coach who won jack shiT for France to your clubs first ever double winner. Needless to say that's a non comparison.

Though, the Carlo's team of this season was a look-a-like of the Domench's team of 2006-2009.

Sigh...

You guys seem too much focused on critisizing Roman... Well, let me ask you a question : the FFF has kept Domenech despite a terrible shamble at the Euro 2008. Since they kept him, does it make them genius ?

I don't understand why keep Ancelotti would have proved Roman's cleverness in all honesty...

Not cleverness, patience and human view?. The holy grail is what he wants and he thinks he can buy it. What is making me wondering is how many people really liking this little prick?. Money

can buy you everything, almost.

Not cleverness, patience and human view?. The holy grail is what he wants and he thinks he can buy it. What is making me wondering is how many people really liking this little prick?. Money

We ain't a charity club. If Ancelotti doesn't have the qualities and abilities whom Roman is searching for, then the sack is logical.

We ain't a charity club. If Ancelotti doesn't have the qualities and abilities whom Roman is searching for, then the sack is logical.

Qualities and abilities = last year the double, this year sack?. Roman knows best, i disagree.

seems with some people money CAN buy you respect

Qualities and abilities = last year the double, this year sack?. Roman knows best, i disagree.

Qualities and abilities = the horrific way we played this year ?

Anyway, I don't really want to argue about what has achieved Ancelotti. And abilities and qualities don't mean to win silverware, not at all. To motive players is an ability/quality for instance. So, my point is, if Roman wants a coach able to motivate his players and to promote youth, and that Ancelotti can't offer those things, then he isn't the right man for the job.

It doesn't matter what the situation is, if you win the double, you should not get the sack next season especially for coming 2nd. It's disgraceful and disrespectful. It's not easy winning trophies and nobody has a god given right to win them.

Only people who know absolutely nothing about football believe that Carlo deserved the sack and maybe that just means Roman knows nothing about football. He's given a hell of a lot to this club but it doesn't mean he's always right. If he understood football properly, we'd be a great team.

Only people who know absolutely nothing about football believe that Carlo deserved the sack and maybe that just means Roman knows nothing about football.

It isn't because people doesn't share the same view as you that they know nothing about football.

Qualities and abilities = the horrific way we played this year ?

Anyway, I don't really want to argue about what has achieved Ancelotti. And abilities and qualities don't mean to win silverware, not at all. To motive players is an ability/quality for instance. So, my point is, if Roman wants a coach able to motivate his players and to promote youth, and that Ancelotti can't offer those things, then he isn't the right man for the job.

I see your point, but i disagree. We didnt play that bad all season, the start was superb and the ending was good. And sorry but i just dont buy it that Ancelotti can`t motivate players, but i agree sometimes a new coach can make wonders because

people see some freshning about it. In these case its way to simpel and really poor to sack the coach, but its Roman game and he plays it his way, thats why i hope the future is without him. The next coach is almost doomed to fail unless he

gets the Holy grail.

As we are speaking of merit : he may has came second, but we didn't deserved to be second.

And United didn't deserve to win the league, but they did.

The saying goes that the table never lies and if so, then we deserved second place mate :yes: