Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Ibra looks set to leave PSG at the end of the season. Cracks are starting to show in the PSG project.

Anyone think he's worth a punt?

Apparently the biggest interest in him is from Juventus and Man City.

No! He is a trouble maker, expensive and only has a couple of years left...

and only has a couple of years left...

That's kinda why I want us to consider him. It would mean there's more chance of Lukaku getting his shot while we also have a top striker for a year or 2 as opposed to Lew/Falcao/Cavani who'd have many, many years ahead of them, likely preventing Lukaku from breaking through.

That's kinda why I want us to consider him. It would mean there's more chance of Lukaku getting his shot while we also have a top striker for a year or 2 as opposed to Lew/Falcao/Cavani who'd have many, many years ahead of them, likely preventing Lukaku from breaking through.

If that was the only problem, I would agree. But Ibra would cost around 15mi in which you would not get a return for, he would want Torres like wages and would ruin the amazing atmosphere we have in the dressing room right now.

Above all, he is a non factor in UCL!

With QPAAAAAH being relegated I'd love us to go for Esteban Granero. He's a very underrated player who could be a good role player for us in the pivot, not starter material but good as a back-up. Wouldn't cost us more than 5-8m.

With QPAAAAAH being relegated I'd love us to go for Esteban Granero. He's a very underrated player who could be a good role player for us in the pivot, not starter material but good as a back-up. Wouldn't cost us more than 5-8m.

Granero? Underrated? He is absolute shit, the most overrated player that you can imagine. He went to QPR because no one wanted him in Spain, he have high salary and can do nothing. If we start to point these players as possible, we will be lucky to finish between half top in the league.

Not all the Spanish middlefield players are good, and many people think that mostly of them. They are Wrong he is shite.

And as always my video to act out myself:

Granero? Underrated? He is absolute shit, the most overrated player that you can imagine. He went to QPR because no one wanted him in Spain, he have high salary and can do nothing. If we start to point these players as possible, we will be lucky to finish between half top in the league.

Not all the Spanish middlefield players are good, and many people think that mostly of them. They are Wrong he is shite.

And as always my video to act out myself:

Shit? Are you taking the piss?

During his spell at Real he was a very useful squad player and being used more often than most expected despite Real having better options. But yeah, he's shit.

Shit? Are you taking the piss?

During his spell at Real he was a very useful squad player and being used more often than most expected despite Real having better options. But yeah, he's shit.

He was shit, he is shit and he will be shit. He haven't played on QPR as usual player, and you want us to buy this guy?

Useful player @ Real Madrid? Is this real? Or a prank camera? Please join any Real Madrid supporters forum and ask for him, then come back with the results.

He is shite, not regular, not bad, shit.

He was shit, he is shit and he will be shit. He haven't played on QPR as usual player, and you want us to buy this guy?

Useful player @ Real Madrid? Is this real? Or a prank camera? Please join any Real Madrid supporters forum and ask for him, then come back with the results.

Yes, I actually watched him during his time at Real, just like I watch Real games nowadays too, so I'm serious.

You have a point in him being not good this season, but it was his first PL season after all FFS. I'm not even saying he's a world-beater or whatsoever, he's good enough to be a squad player (15-20 starts per season). No more no less. And if we can get him for 5m, I'm all for going for him.

looks good everytimei seen him

Yes, I actually watched him during his time at Real, just like I watch Real games nowadays too, so I'm serious.

You have a point in him being not good this season, but it was his first PL season after all FFS. I'm not even saying he's a world-beater or whatsoever, he's good enough to be a squad player (15-20 starts per season). No more no less. And if we can get him for 5m, I'm all for going for him.

I'm not going to continue arguing for a player like Granero. He will play Championship with QPR or go back to Getafe (pretty shitty team).

looks good everytimei seen him

I honestly detest that guy.

I'm not going to continue arguing for a player like Granero. He will play Championship with QPR or go back to Getafe (pretty shitty team).

I honestly detest that guy.

Good, so the "discussion" didn't make any sense in the first place already.

Good, so the "discussion" didn't make any sense in the first place already.

Yep, I detest that guy because is being overrated from long time ago. He is not even a sub in Spain on friendly games, with that must to solve the issue.

Beñat? Yes.

Isco? Yes.

Granero? Big no.

Why we would want a sub player from a relegated team? Are we mad?

Edit: He is a figure

2zomb9g.png

Yep, I detest that guy because is being overrated from long time ago. He is not even a sub in Spain on friendly games, with that must to solve the issue.

Beñat? Yes.

Isco? Yes.

Granero? Big no.

Why we would want a sub player from a relegated team? Are we mad?

Edit: He is a figure

2zomb9g.png

do you rate ignacio camacho?????

Yep, I see him behind Beñat and Isco but still being better than Granero.

Anyway if we want someone from Spanish League, let's go for Beñat and forget the others, he could supply the CM role.

Beñat is absolutely clueless defensively. Fantastic on the ball, but inconsistent passing and decision making.

Beñat is absolutely clueless defensively. Fantastic on the ball, but inconsistent passing and decision making.

He is not Makelele that is for sure, but he still playing pretty well and we really need someone with more than defensive aspect on that spot. In Betis he has Cañas (Rude thought guy), we will have a similar guy next to him :)

And he is good with passing, he already has 7 goal assists (Mata has 10) and I might say that Betis is not that good so is much difficult for him.

The point with selecting Beñat over Isco is that Isco is CAM or LM, and we have these spots already good covered.

is Benat really that good? haven't seen too much of him I admit but he doesnt really look like anything special tbh

He is not in Gundogan level, but still being a pretty good player that is pretty cheap. City is behind him from long time ago, so he has been spotted from the big ones.

If they ask 10M €, is a good deal to do.