Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Don't know him lol, was he any good? did he scored 22 premier league goals with a shit liverpool side ? I don't think so mate :P

Robbie Fowler scored many more goals in an even worse Liverpool side, your point?

This post is really doing my head in. How can you not know who van Basten is? How is it possible? It's like not knowing who Ronaldo and Platini are.

Robbie Fowler scored many more goals in an even worse Liverpool side, your point?

This post is really doing my head in. How can you not know who van Basten is? How is it possible? It's like not knowing who Ronaldo and Platini are.

I think you spelt it van Busten in your original post, maybe that's what confused him?

I doubt many people don't know Van Basten - like the best natural finisher around - van Nistlerooy was almost as good - but Van Bastens volleys were awesome... The Dutch had some amazing players then... Overmars was great too and the blonde lad who played for Le Arse :)

I think you spelt it van Busten in your original post, maybe that's what confused him?

I doubt many people don't know Van Basten - like the best natural finisher around - van Nistlerooy was almost as good - but Van Bastens volleys were awesome... The Dutch had some amazing players then... Overmars was great too and the blonde lad who played for Le Arse :)

It was actually Choochoo that spelt it wrong.

Uhm, If Suarez could score these goals with liverpool, just imagine how much more he would score with Madrid, Barca, Citeey or Even Chelsaaaay :P

aha Van Basten, Hez fucking awesome, he's the reason why i started supporting AC MILAN XD

Uhm, If Suarez could score these goals with liverpool, just imagine how much more he would score with Madrid, Barca, Citeey or Even Chelsaaaay :P

aha Van Basten, Hez fucking awesome, he's the reason why i started supporting AC MILAN XD

I would vomit if I saw that cretin in a Chelsea shirt. Don't forget that Owen scored a lot of goals before leaving Liverpool. Hell, dozens of players have scored many goals for a single club only to leave and watch the goals dry up.

I would vomit if I saw that cretin in a Chelsea shirt. Don't forget that Owen scored a lot of goals before leaving Liverpool. Hell, dozens of players have scored many goals for a single club only to leave and watch the goals dry up.

Suarez has 81 goals for Ajax in 110 matches or something like that. Almost 40 for Liverpool in 77 matches. 30 + goals for Uraguay in 60 matches.

He's a fucking goal machine, have you seen his movements and how he dribbles away from 2 or more defenders ? He's not pacy or anything, he'd not flop like Owen and Torres.

Oh and please , He aready apologised for that silly bite, forget that :P

Suarez has 81 goals for Ajax in 110 matches or something like that. Almost 40 for Liverpool in 77 matches. 30 + goals for Uraguay in 60 matches.

He's a fucking goal machine, have you seen his movements and how he dribbles away from 2 or more defenders ? He's not pacy or anything, he'd not flop like Owen and Torres.

Oh and please , He aready apologised for that silly bite, forget that :P

I don't care if this cretin is a good player. He can rot at Liverpool, tainting their already smudged public image.

Okay. What if I go up to a random person on the street, bite them and then apologise, does that make it alright to do? He bit another person. HE BIT ANOTHER PERSON. That is assault no matter which way you spin it. He isn't sorry, he wouldn't have done it if he was sorry. He is a damn adult he should know that biting someone is illegal. IT'S ILLEGAL. How can I spell it out any easier? What if I walked up to you and punched you in the face as hard as I could? Is that alright? It's assault isn't it?

Also this is hilarious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bite

A bite is a wound received from the mouth (and in particular, the teeth) of an animal, including humans and Luis Suarez. Animals may bite in self-defense, in an attempt to predate food, as well as part of normal interactions.

I don't care if this cretin is a good player. He can rot at Liverpool, tainting their already smudged public image.

Okay. What if I go up to a random person on the street, bite them and then apologise, does that make it alright to do? He bit another person. HE BIT ANOTHER PERSON. That is assault no matter which way you spin it. He isn't sorry, he wouldn't have done it if he was sorry. He is a damn adult he should know that biting someone is illegal. IT'S ILLEGAL. How can I spell it out any easier? What if I walked up to you and punched you in the face as hard as I could? Is that alright? It's assault isn't it?

Also this is hilarious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bite

This cretin is WORLD CLASS :P

Oh and Brana must have done something that made him bite him lol. It's illegal? fucking send him to JAIL.

oh and he would not rot in that shit team Liverpool, let the transfer market come, There'd be hella lot of teams literally dying to get that little cannibal signature.

This cretin is WORLD CLASS :P

Oh and Brana must have done something that made him bite him lol. It's illegal? fucking send him to JAIL.

oh and he would not rot in that shit team Liverpool, let the transfer market come, There'd be hella lot of teams literally dying to get that little cannibal signature.

You are a lost cause. I absolutely can not wrap my head around you. I'm not even going to bother with you anymore. You don't implicitly state it but you've given more support in all your posts to other teams. I don't think I've read anything you've posted that gives support or praises Chelsea or it's players and staff. If you have than I'm sorry, but as of right now, I just can't comprehend you. I just can't take you seriously.

No offence or anything, I'm just not going to bother.