Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Yes that guy Jese Rodriguez is hell of a great winger. Similar to ronaldo realy. Just a talent now but he is realy promising.

I'm pretty sure Jesé would be a really great player within 2-3 years max, also another player to have in mind that would be quite cheap is Denis Cheryshev from Real Madrid Castilla too.

The depth on our team is repugnant when you compare it to teams such as Bayern. The need on defense is especially evident.

Failed transfers like Marin cannot happen. We can't just buy players for the sake of manpower, how about some quality in there?

Virtually all positions need a boost on this team, especially because of all of the fronts we will be fighting on next season (assuming we get a CL slot).

Shaky defense, smaller players who just pass around, no long shot takers, no real wingers, weaker team who has problems with strong opponents.

We are turning into barca, except that barca is being no more 'popular'.

I'm excited about the direction the club is heading in with the young talent we have, particularly that of Mata, Hazard and Oscar.

The problem that we have is in the past few years we have relied on a really strong spine to the team with decent players around it, now we have some top players around with no spine (with the exception of Cech).

If we sign a top centre back, centre midfielder and striker in the summer, we won't be far away.

I can see the signs of David Luiz maturing and stepping up, and i wouldn't be surprised in the next season or two to see him become captain. Although I like Ivanovic and he is a very important squad player, I do still think a top defender alongside Luiz is needed.

A top midfielder is a must. I would like somebody who can get their foot stuck in but can also play. Watching Dortmund at the moment, someone like Gundogan would be an excellent buy. I know there has been talk as well if Mourinho comes that he wants to bring Khedira with him, similarly another good fit.

In terms of a striker, i don't want Falcao or Cavani. They are too expensive, and every time we spend big money on a striker it is a complete waste of time and money. One player that I saw us linked with the other day that would really interest me is Javier Hernandez. I doubt United would sell him to us, but if they were to move for another forward like Lewandowski then they may have to accept letting him leave. He is a simple goalscorer, something we're crying out for. He gets on the end of everything, is always moving and playing off the last man and would feast on the creativity that we can provide. I think somebody like him would be a much greater success and value for money than some of the big name strikers we're being linked with out there.