Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

There were strong whispers from the club that Omeruo will be back next season after his performances in the AFCON. I think he'll get his chance in preseason, you never know..

Haven't heard anything about the club wanting to recall Kalas, though.

Kalas has been at vitesse for 2 years now and has been excellent.I think if want to recall any of our loanee defenders it has to be him.

Kalas has been at vitesse for 2 years now and has been excellent.I think if want to recall any of our loanee defenders it has to be him.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. Kalas has the most potential between the three and is the most ready. But I haven't read anything to suggest that the club will bring him back this summer.

I remember reading that Stevie Clarke was in Holland..scouting Kalas and Bony as potential transfer targets.

Hopefully Clarke was impressed by Kalas, he would benefit alot from an EPL loan spell..

Can't understand for the life of me why people want Pepe here, as mentioned in the Mourinho thread last night. Previously, people were criticizing him for being a poor defender, his play-acting, violent act on the pitch etc and now they suddenly want him here because Roman is handing Mourinho a 'gift'?! :doh: Pepe is a poor defender and is walking time bomb with a red card waiting to happen on the pitch. He is rash, reckless in challenges, hot-headed and sometimes even going around elbowing people. Do we really want somebody like that in the team?!

3876055_o.gif

What you just described reminds me of this.

Ibrahimovic has declared he's leaving PSG at the end of this season. Juventus are apparently front-runners to sign him with City interested. They're already getting Llorente aren't they, so Ibra and Llorente in the same team would give them 2 rather similar options. Big, powerful, good finishers.

Kalas isn't ready for Chelsea yet. He's a defender no need to rush him. He himself said that he rather go on an EPL loan before he returns to Chelsea, smart move imo.

Luke Shaw at Southampton must play for Chelsea in the future,I have not seen a 17 year old as good as him in his position and that includes Rooney ,he looks as though he will be a top player and he is a big Chelsea fan ,English players who are class are at a premium and if there is one we can get ,we should. The English heart of the club needs to be continued.

The only problem with buying Luke is that what do you do with him & Bert? Cole is here next season and it'll be his last, so the season after we'll have Luke, Bert and PVA. All decent but none good enough to be considered first choice imo. If we buy Luke and wait for him to be good enough for first choice then we'll need a decent stop gap for a couple years before Luke is ready. Instead of buying Luke and a stop-gap, don't buy either and buy Coentrao.

The only problem with buying Luke is that what do you do with him & Bert? Cole is here next season and it'll be his last, so the season after we'll have Luke, Bert and PVA. All decent but none good enough to be considered first choice imo. If we buy Luke and wait for him to be good enough for first choice then we'll need a decent stop gap for a couple years before Luke is ready. Instead of buying Luke and a stop-gap, don't buy either and buy Coentrao.

Buy & direct loan back. Him being a chelsea fan is a big factor that allows us to move for him later. Shaw is already better than Bertrand, who is and never will be more than a squad player. Coentrao is so error prone. Cole staying next season will be enough of a stopgap.

Buy & direct loan back. Him being a chelsea fan is a big factor that allows us to move for him later. Shaw is already better than Bertrand, who is and never will be more than a squad player. Coentrao is so error prone. Cole staying next season will be enough of a stopgap.

You really think just one more season with Southampton and Shaw is ready to be first choice for us? He's a great talent but I don't think he's that good yet. I'd say defensively Bertrand is still ahead of him. He might close the gap to Bertrand in a year but I still don't think he'll be good enough to be someone you could trust in a pivotal champions league match.

You really think just one more season with Southampton and Shaw is ready to be first choice for us? He's a great talent but I don't think he's that good yet. I'd say defensively Bertrand is still ahead of him. He might close the gap to Bertrand in a year but I still don't think he'll be good enough to be someone you could trust in a pivotal champions league match.

i disagree has gone toe to toe with some of the most pacy and direct wingers in the world and has definitely handled himself more than efficiently.. I say buy him and loan him to a team like swansea who will competing in europe to give him a taste.. like said above i do believe he is better than bertrand and younger for that matter.. 2014-15 season him as starter bertrand as replacement unfortunately dont see PVA a chelsea player in the future unless we turn him into lw