Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Definitely feel Shaw is good enough to start for us now.

Completely agree with what was just said that we should buy Shaw and loan him straight back to Southampton and he can be recalled a year from now. Bertrand isn't good enough to be first choice for Chelsea. Shaw has world class potential.

If we get Mourinho, i could actually see us bidding for someone like fellaini, to add some Height and strength in our team. Not too sure i want him that much tbh, but it wouldn't be too extreme.

If we get Mourinho, i could actually see us bidding for someone like fellaini, to add some Height and strength in our team. Not too sure i want him that much tbh, but it wouldn't be too extreme.

I really want him. For many tangible footballing reasons, but also because I'd dread United or City getting him. Or even Arsenal.

I really want him. For many tangible footballing reasons, but also because I'd dread United or City getting him. Or even Arsenal.

Fellaini is totally useless in our system, it would be on par with the quality of Torres's transfer!

Fellaini is totally useless in our system, it would be on par with the quality of Torres's transfer!

Really!? That bad?

Depending who we'd have next to him I think he'd flourish.

Really!? That bad?

Depending who we'd have next to him I think he'd flourish.

He would be a total and utter failure in Chelsea and that would not be neither his nor our fault. Unless we drastically, drastically change our system...

However, we are talking about Fellaini and not Messi. He is not a player you buy to complete change how the other 9 guys play!

He would be a total and utter failure in Chelsea and that would not be neither his nor our fault. Unless we drastically, drastically change our system...

However, we are talking about Fellaini and not Messi. He is not a player you buy to complete change how the other 9 guys play!

Can hold the ball up well, is a big body to disrupt play in midfield, is a ball winner, extremely dangerous on set pieces and corners, and can do a job going forward if necessary.

Sounds like just the player we're missing to me.

Plus, it's not like we're a club like Everton or Arsenal where if one player has an off day the entire team looks like complete shit. Fellaini wouldn't be asked to do as much for us as he does as the featured player of a team like Everton.

Wouldn't pay anything over 30m for him, though.

Can hold the ball up well, is a big body to disrupt play in midfield, is a ball winner, extremely dangerous on set pieces and corners, and can do a job going forward if necessary.

Sounds like just the player we're missing to me.

Plus, it's not like we're a club like Everton or Arsenal where if one player has an off day the entire team looks like complete shit. Fellaini wouldn't be asked to do as much for us as he does as the featured player of a team like Everton.

Wouldn't pay anything over 30m for him, though.

I never said he is bad, I am just saying he is totally not for us!

Anyways, I am not going to make a whole discussion out of this. I just pray for us not to go for him...

Fellaini is a shit midfielder. He is a decent Secind Striker forward type, but I'd rather gouge my eyes out than see him in the middle if the park for Chelsea. Not a DM and not a CM.

I know it's just a 1 match example, but did you see him against Arsenal a couple weeks ago? Completely bossed their midfield playing in a deeper role.

I really believe he can do a great job for us at DM. He wouldn't be forced forward like he is now at Everton because we have many other players to do that job.

I know it's just a 1 match example, but did you see him against Arsenal a couple weeks ago? Completely bossed their midfield playing in a deeper role.

I really believe he can do a great job for us at DM. He wouldn't be forced forward like he is now at Everton because we have many other players to do that job.

It helps he is still bigger than the combined total weight and height of Arseball's midfield. Besides he is more a B2B fella right? Not exactly the type of player suited for a 4-2-3-1; I think he is more of a 4-3-3 player. And the 4-3-3 marginalises Mata... I see him as exactly the same player as Ramires except power and strength over mobility.

Luke Shaw at Southampton must play for Chelsea in the future,I have not seen a 17 year old as good as him in his position and that includes Rooney ,he looks as though he will be a top player and he is a big Chelsea fan ,English players who are class are at a premium and if there is one we can get ,we should. The English heart of the club needs to be continued.

Sign and loan him out till Cole is here or sign an agreement to buy him in 1-2 years. Looks a great talent

Sign Shaw and let him backup Ashley next year. If given decent rotation he should be get enough appearances that keeping him doesn't hold him back. This might also allow Ashley another year and let Shaw take over from there in a natural progression.

To be honest, he is much less agressive this season. You cant argue about that. And he was awesome for Portugal in Euros.

Yes, this season he's been less aggressive but he still has mood swings which I also saw in the Euros.

Fellaini is a shit midfielder. He is a decent Secind Striker

Well. Ive seen Fellaini play countless times. This way, way, way too harsh. He may or may not fit into our system (we are biased about his passing because of his big body - and hair) but he is much more than what you make him out to be tbh. Id take him over Ramires even - whos technical abilities and passing aren't that super duper awesome to say the least.

The thing that all belgians fear in him is instead his lack of tracking sometimes and his nonchalance..... If we want an absolute beast and a running metronome marathon man WITH the passing abilit that always deliversy, it is Witsel plain and simple. He is the missing piece in our puzzle and I believe Mourinho knows it as well.

Get him in plzzzzzzzzzzzz Roman!