Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

how much would paul pogba cost???

Juve wont sell mate.

Is difficult to say, he is growing quite fast and Juventus like these sort of players... but honestly they have Marchisio, Vidal, Assamoah and Him, so one of them will have to leave at any point. If the player to sell is Vidal we should to be first in line.

Wait you think Granero's shite? Remember the game vs QPR under Mark Hughes where he totally ran the game for them no? He only left Madrid for regular football, Jose gave him games. Hes a good player for sure. Could be useful for what maybe £5m. Hes much more all rounded than Benat who struggles with his positioning and tackling.

I honestly cannot believe I have just seen Granero is shite. He'd easily get games for us imo.

diame has a buyout of £3.5 milion. he gets 3.5 tackles a game compared to mikels 1.2. he has the power of viera and the dirbbling of hazard. however his passing is not the best. we should pick him up if for nothing more than depth. we could get a great passer like moutinho for passing

Wait you think Granero's shite? Remember the game vs QPR under Mark Hughes where he totally ran the game for them no? He only left Madrid for regular football, Jose gave him games. Hes a good player for sure. Could be useful for what maybe £5m. Hes much more all rounded than Benat who struggles with his positioning and tackling.

I honestly cannot believe I have just seen Granero is shite. He'd easily get games for us imo.

I honestly do. I saw him in Real Madrid (Is the unique team with Chelsea that I usually follow all the games) and before going to Getafe and when he was back to Real Madrid from them, he hasn't impressed me.

We need to point much much higher, or if we don't want to spend that money we should make the young players have more minutes.

After everything said, is my opinion... You might see him as a good player, but I can never agree with that.

Dzeko is definitely signing for Dortmund. He was seen in the city, and even tweeted out some pictures with Felix Sturm (boxer).

As a Bosnian, I'm glad he's finally going to a team that knows how to utilize him, and where the midfield will pass to him.

If De Bruyne joins Dortmund on a permanent deal and thus costs us the Schurrle deal I will buy his Dortmund top and burn it.

I'm slowly becoming less keen on Schurrle anyhow, but I don't want to end up with neither of them.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea or joining Dortmund on a permanent deal, but being used as a bargaining chip for the transfer of Andre Schürrle by being loaned out to Leverkusen would just be pointless from De Bruyne's point of view and I don't blame him if he doesn't wish to waste a year of his career by going there. Sure, Leverkusen are a quality team who are likely to participate in the Champions League next season but a year's loan there would just be a pointless stop gap and it would mean nothing for his career because he's already proven at that level.

Imagine yourself in De Bruyne's place. If you were already good enough to play regularly for the current Champions of Europe or alternatively be sold to the reigning champion of Germany and this year's Champions League finalist to replace their best playmaker, would you want to join a team like Bayer Leverkusen just because you were told? If your answer is no, then it's no point criticizing De Bruyne and if it's yes, then with all due respect sir you are an idiot.

i was joking....... the rant was unnecessary