Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Do any of you guys want some more experienced players coming in? I love all the young talent, and we're going to have some super stars on our hands, but I wouldn't mind a late 20's finished/closed to finished product on the pitch sometime. I feel like we have no players in their prime besides maybe ramires and mikel (who are some of our most average players IMO)

What i would ask my club to do..

Lewandowski -30m

Sanchez - 20 m

Sell Torress -15 m

Play Chalobah,De Bruyne and Ake

Net Spend - 35m

With that we have enough strike power and much better option on the wing and CM will be more than decent.

I am not saying this team will blow the league out of water,but i am sure this team has the quality and depth to challenge the Mancs.

Moreover we get to see young chelsea guns fighting for the pride of our club..With passion..

Please uncle Roman, we want chalobah,De bryune more than FALCAO...

With lamps leaving, we will be light in midfield. We lack strength in that position and romeu is injury prone. With these reasons I suggest we need two players for the pivot.

1. Gundogan - experienced in a big team and is a very good playmaker

2. Diame - a yaya toure esque player in my eyes. He is a stronger, goal threat and more intelligent ramires. His presence in there will make us to stop being bullied. His release clause is 3m pounds. Surely a bargain.

We need a winger too for squad depth, so that mata and hazard can rest and we can still win a match.

Then for the stiker, cavani is my top choice but for money wise, we'll pull in lewandowski instead. We need a striker to make a statement and put some fear into defenders.

Manchester united did exactly this and with the rest of their average squad, they beat a stronger city squad.

In total

Cm - gundogan + diame

Wings - schurrle

Striker - Lewandowski

We never really have fatigue problems in the defence so its not really a priority. We have two players for each spot there so were okay.

Isn't Aké just like Gullit? Aside from appearance?

Well... It's a bit too early to call. Gullit was physically a monster. Aké has similar versatility but if there was any player you could compare Gullit in his prime to right now it'd be Yaya Toure. Aké isn't like him simply because he's not as athletic/physical and also not as technically outstanding. Aké is still a very rough diamond so it'll be interesting to see what sort of player he'll develop into - my bet though is that he'll be Makelele-esque, maybe Mascherano-esque but that's just a wild guess. As I said, we'll see. It'll be very interesting to see what sort of player he turns out to be.

I'd love Song. I hope he's leaving Barcelona this season, would be an ideal signing for us tbh.

I'm seriously concern about the implode of Barcelona's team. If they lose with Bayern again and if they do so in the same way like the other day... Many players of the team will be kicked out and some of them will leave the team.

Time for hunt?

Well... It's a bit too early to call. Gullit was physically a monster. Aké has similar versatility but if there was any player you could compare Gullit in his prime to right now it'd be Yaya Toure. Aké isn't like him simply because he's not as athletic/physical and also not as technically outstanding. Aké is still a very rough diamond so it'll be interesting to see what sort of player he'll develop into - my bet though is that he'll be Makelele-esque, maybe Mascherano-esque but that's just a wild guess. As I said, we'll see. It'll be very interesting to see what sort of player he turns out to be.

I would love to give him more chances to prove himself. He seems to be a real talent and in these times to have a real talent at home and not make use of it seems to me a wrong step to do. Let's pair him in the middlefield with any strong player with experience (that can have his back secured) and I'm sure he will be more confident and show what he is capable of.

*Thinking on buying his shirt.

There are reports in spain that fabregas might be sold to generate funds for strengthening the squad.

He has a bit of history with us especially with lampard but if the price is correct then i'd be tempted.

Barça selling Fabregas? Seems to be almost impossible... the catalans players won't be sold, I'm pretty sure about that, if the are... a war will start in Cataluña.

There are reports in spain that fabregas might be sold to generate funds for strengthening the squad.

He has a bit of history with us especially with lampard but if the price is correct then i'd be tempted.

Fabregas to Chelsea would never happen.

He's said many times in the past that he wouldn't play for any English club except Arsenal due to his respect for Wenger. (He's not like Adebayor or Nasri).

In terms of Barcelona players that might be sold, Sanchez & Villa are probably at the top of that list.

Ibra looks set to leave PSG at the end of the season. Cracks are starting to show in the PSG project.

Anyone think he's worth a punt?

Apparently the biggest interest in him is from Juventus and Man City.