Matthew Harding Stand

Opinions and analysis on tactics, players and off the field issues.

Subforums

1. Chelsea Transfers   (6,844 visits to this link)

2. Articles

Read the latest Chelsea news and opinion from our main website.

Browse the old player transfer archives.

5,215 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
    • 0 replies
  1. About our 'boo-boys'

• 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. About our boo-boys

• 0 replies
  3. About our boo-boys

• 0 replies
  4. From: Chelsea vs Man City

• 0 replies
  5. Malouda Left Back

• 10 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Malouda Left Back

• 1 reply
  7. Terry & Co 1 2

• 25 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Ello

• 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Hi Im Barry:D

• 0 replies
  10. Hello I'm Barry :D

• 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. Ramsey has broken his leg

• 0 replies
  12. Ramsey has broken his leg

• 0 replies
  13. Ramsey has broken his leg

• 0 replies
  14. Ramsey has broken his leg

• 0 replies
  15. This season

• 9 replies
  • Latest Posts

• I would say wait. I still think there is one missing piece in midfield. If we add an experienced head to complement Caicedo and Enzo next season., I'm sure we will see the best out of both., and more control of the midfield., and therefore the game. It's no coincidence that the game changed so easily with the subs. The players on the pitch make all the difference., be it through quality or experience. In midfield, I think we have quality, but no experience. That's the missing piece for
    • Put some respect on this man's name. Still incensed there were people ready to ship him out on account of him being injured, and just because we have Gusto, who is also good btw. But James is James. Hope his worst injury troubles are behind him 🙏
    • 'Carry-dite-bye-raye-sigh-en': Trump mocked as rally shows his 'slurring is getting worse'   Epstein Victim Says She Was Forced Into Threesome With Alan Dershowitz https://www.thedailybeast.com/epstein-victim-was-grilled-about-alan-dershowitzs-bleeding-penis-said-she-was-forced-into-threesome    
    • Very difficult for Chelsea striker to complete permanent move to Serie A https://thedailybriefing.io/i/144517338/very-difficult-for-Chelsea-striker-to-complete-permanent-move-to-serie-a Even if AS Roma qualifies for the Champions League next season, it’s still going to be very difficult for the Italian club to keep Romelu Lukaku for the 2024/25 season. It’s a really expensive deal with Chelsea as the striker has a £38m clause and also the player’s wages will be high. I
    • watch the video, a lot of different angles.
    • Loved granny from 🇪🇸 
    • It's the last twenty years or so and it's getting worse and worse. Must be some kind of extraterrestrial control experiment, there is no other explanation. Granted it's not easy to write a "grand succès" song  - 't is a rare inspiration le grand succès. But from some ten years ago I recall Greece entered the contest with one of those horriblies again. Yet from the same year's Greek top ten why not this decent number ?  
    • Came here after watching a good chunk of it and this is my opinion as well. Haven't seen so many garbage songs in a single edition before. Disappointing.
    • Happy we won, maybe we get Top 6 get Europa League and sack Poch, would be the perfect ending to what else was a stressful season.
    • My entry for 2025:    
    • Eurovision once upon a time:         ... even Greece from a lower mark    
    • I 'm going to subscribe to the communist party tomorrow.
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You