Avram's Post Match Interview...Hilarious.!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wanted to make a point he should have just boycotted the interview, By giving the answers he did I thnk he just made himself look even more stupid than most people aready think he is.

Quite true. His explanation was that it was his way of getting back at the media for having a go at Chelsea. It's not Chelsea they've been having a go at it's Grant they've been querying.

Trying to be oooh soo controversial and Mourinhoesque, as well as trying to dress the same. Apeing his predecessor badly, in a vain attempt to look credible is really pitiful.

I can't even find it funny this morning, Im just so sick to bloody death of being the laughing stock of football this season.

Actually pretty much everyone i speak to thinks we are a laughing stock for complaining, they look at what we have done this season CC Final, CL Semi final minimum, still in the Premier League and they think we are spolt and stupid for complaining.

What they don't see because they don't watch our games is that the twat is useless at his job and getting by with luck and a extremely talented group of players.

Actually pretty much everyone i speak to thinks we are a laughing stock for complaining, they look at what we have done this season CC Final, CL Semi final minimum, still in the Premier League and they think we are spolt and stupid for complaining.

What they don't see because they don't watch our games is that the twat is useless at his job and getting by with luck and a extremely talented group of players.

Spot on.

I've been talking about this for a while now - and if anyone else says to me "you should think yourself lucky, blah blah..." Im gonna be forced to knock them out. There is sod all lucky about having Grant as a manager, except as you rightly point out our results - but even that cant last. Unless you're Chelsea, you have no bloody idea how this season's felt.

Yes, ok so we're 2nd and in the CL semi, but in terms of us being put on the map and our ambitions of becoming a big club, Grant's appointment has stopped our progress in its tracks. Now we're in a position where we'll struggle to turn things around again.

When you sit there and watch the game you can so clearly see just how little he can affect a game. All he can do is put out 11 players and hope that they win the game, you could see him sitting there last night thinking "god i hope we hold onto this" when we were under the cosh, rather than making a change to swing it back in our favour!

A club like ours now with the players that we have and will always have will always compete at the top because we have a great team of players, but every single time this season (other than at Arsenal Home) when we have been struggling and the team have looked to the bench for help it just hasn't come.....

THIS is the reason why a team who has had a pretty decent season are wanting to get rid of the manager of that team - because he cannot manage

Surely by giving that 'Rain Man' performance he's a media liability now just as Mourinho was seen to be ?

Yup, the media will be gunning for him now i think, they won't like that one bit. Like you say one of the apparent reasons for letting Jose go was that he was too controversial with the press and gave us a bad image - Grant doing a good job of reversing that i think :D

Just proves what a twat the bloke really is.

I've been talking about this for a while now - and if anyone else says to me "you should think yourself lucky, blah blah..." Im gonna be forced to knock them out.

Tell me about it, im getting sick to the back teeth of having to explain why I dont like the bloke on other forums, why cant people just accept the fact that none of us want the useless wanker at our beloved club.