Avram's Post Match Interview...Hilarious.!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i laughed when i read the interview this morning

my favourite is him asking the interviewer if he speaks on behalf of all Chelsea fans :lol:

Surely Grant was perfectly aware that he wasn't speaking for the fans. Because if he was he would be telling Grant to f**k of ASAP!!!!

If he wanted to make a point he should have just boycotted the interview, By giving the answers he did I thnk he just made himself look even more stupid than most people aready think he is.

CM...No manager can boycott the post match interview. It is part of the contract with sky.

The cunts from Sky deserved some reaction for their actions, but Grant is a cunt of different class. To be honest I can even imagine Mourinho doing this, sitting with an uncocerrned face and all :D Anyways... Is there a video about this interview ?

Richard Jolly "But journalists laughed with Mourinho. They laugh at Grant. So, too, will a more widespread audience."

Edited by manpe

I thought the idea was to not talk to sky, not to give them stupid sarcastic answers. He wouldve been better off just saying "i'm not answering any questions, goodnight" finished. Ive seen managers do it before like Graham Taylor after Villa - Birmingham for example.

Edited by OllieCFC

No..There isnt any video...Do you even expect Sky to put a video for that interview, when he hasnt given his views on anything.

To be honest...However funny it is. I feel he did the right thing. Fucking media has been a pain in the ass for Chelsea for a few years now. Soo many speculations, so many rumours. I hate those dickheads. If only all managers do the same as Grant did...it will bring the media on its knees as they wont have anything to print. Fucking bunch of morons....DESERVE IT!!!!

If he wanted to make a point he should have just boycotted the interview, By giving the answers he did I thnk he just made himself look even more stupid than most people aready think he is.

Yep.

I fail to see how this interview makes Avram look good or pulls one over on the media.

He's just made an even bigger rod for his own back with them because the didn't like him before this and they will like him even less now.

He doesn't have the charisma to carry this kind of thing off so he should have just kept quiet and walked away.

I noticed he kept saying "I don't know".

That just about sums his managerial reign up for me. :rolleyes:

When you sit there and watch the game you can so clearly see just how little he can affect a game. All he can do is put out 11 players and hope that they win the game, you could see him sitting there last night thinking "god i hope we hold onto this" when we were under the cosh, rather than making a change to swing it back in our favour!

A club like ours now with the players that we have and will always have will always compete at the top because we have a great team of players, but every single time this season (other than at Arsenal Home) when we have been struggling and the team have looked to the bench for help it just hasn't come.....

THIS is the reason why a team who has had a pretty decent season are wanting to get rid of the manager of that team - because he cannot manage

Couldn't agree more, I can't for the life of me understand how people cannot see this when they trot out all the supposedly great stats that compare Mourinho to Grant.

In just about every game Grant has had little or no impact on the game, it's a case of sitting on his hands watching events unfold and being carried along with them - good or bad. The players look to the bench and they see - Grant - emotionless, confused, scratching his head or flapping his hands in the air. It's makes you sick with fear to think what would happen if Grant actually broke up this team and tried to rebuild using his own managerial nous. :thumbsdown:

This is indeed why despite all the apparently good results the majority of fans would gladly see the back of him this season - no matter what he won us. Grant does not actively manage anything from what I can see at Chelsea - just hangs on to the steering wheel for dear life hoping the will not fall off whilst it's moving.

CM...No manager can boycott the post match interview. It is part of the contract with sky.

You dont half talk some shite, honestly, you really do. Its supposed to be the same with the BBC MOTD contract but when did you last see Fergie give them an interview? Never since he fell out with Alan Green a couple of years back.

In fact, during Grant's "interview" he even said that he had no problem with Sky, and that he enjoyed watching it :rolleyes: what a clown