Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

The whole team defended very well. Counters were executed to perfection until the final touch.

Physically dominant midfield disrupted their play completely. Anything other than the win would've been a bad result after this display.

Particularly impressed with Willian's defending.

What a result. We were unlucky not to score more but lucky to not concede. Mourinho's tactical master-class to nullify ManCity at Etihad, get in there! MOTM I'd give to Hazard for the composure and on the ball brilliance, though Cech is very close with saving us. Ramires and Willian might not have had the best night but they had to resort to lot of dirty work, all good in the end. TOP3 closer than ever - KTBFFH!

Every serbian on the field got booked, arguably one of whom should have seen a card of different color.

i dont fucking care about tropy anymore!!!
with subtle i say, i just wanna mou to manage my fav club
massive manager, legendary background, a thousands idea about how he bring the upcoming match

those retarded people who said we was parking the bus should be ashamed of urselves. that's called pure, beauty, counter-attacking football.

great job everyone, but sorry, not as great as our hose mouriinnnnnhhooooooooo :D :D :D :D

get in fucking chelsea fans. today is our day! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Who's gonna park the bus?! Who's gonna get smashed?! We played Man City at their game and won! Ramires sucked, but most other were top class! Matic, Cahill, Hazard, and of course Mourinho! This is why I never doubt him!