Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Think we can beat them again in the FA Cup?

I think we can, with Matic, Ramires and Luiz in mid I'm very confident.

Aguero and dinho not playing helps too :)

They're not playing in the FA Cup either? Also why does Man City get to be home?

They're not playing in the FA Cup either? Also why does Man City get to be home?

Because they were picked up first remember its the draw, they get picked first they get home and Aguero is out for month and dinho for 4 weeks.

Ahhh okay, thanks. I'm not too familiar with these proceedings and whatnot. I only recently started watching ALL the games, I used to only watch international (mexico), UCL, and Liga MX, with the occassional Chelsea BPL game.

They also play Barcelona three days later, so we have the advantage.

Yea, i would think that would work in our favor. Do they wanna blow their load with us or save it to play Barca?

Ahhh okay, thanks. I'm not too familiar with these proceedings and whatnot. I only recently started watching ALL the games, I used to only watch international (mexico), UCL, and Liga MX, with the occasional Chelsea BPL game.

What team in Mexico? I have a fondness for Pachuca. Vamos Los Tuzos!!!

Ahhh okay, thanks. I'm not too familiar with these proceedings and whatnot. I only recently started watching ALL the games, I used to only watch international (mexico), UCL, and Liga MX, with the occasional Chelsea BPL game.

What team in Mexico? I have a fondness for Pachuca. Vamos Los Tuzos!!!

Lol i'm a UNAM, Pumas fan! Also like los Xolos!!!