Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The appeal of Gomez is that he can be our 'Dzeko'. If the management wants to integrate Lukaku into the first team next season, we need another striker at the club because

1. Lukaku cannot lead our attack all on his own for 40 games a season

2. We need depth even if Lukaku can lead our attack for 40 games a season

How much would Gomez go for though? Anything higher than 20mil and I'll pass

He will be an improvement on what we have. Not the best buy out there for that sort of money, but just because we want to buy lewy for 25 mil, doesn't mean its that easy. Perhaps Lewy doesn't want to live in London.
I won't be disappointed if we sign him, but i won't be disappointed if we don't either.

He will be an improvement on what we have. Not the best buy out there for that sort of money, but just because we want to buy lewy for 25 mil, doesn't mean its that easy. Perhaps Lewy doesn't want to live in London.

I won't be disappointed if we sign him, but i won't be disappointed if we don't either.

I think it is rather because we are a "black hole" for Dortmund. They obviously have no relationship to our club whatsoever. http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/dortmund-claim-the-bridge-is-a-dark-hole-since-kenyon-left-8585854.html hate it how these hypocrits think they have to make their judgement upon everything and everyone but Watzke is probably right that we lack competent leaders at our board.

Honestly who would rather live in Manchester than in London, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

god please dont let this be true. from falcao, cavani, lewandowski to gomez...decline i would call that. under no circumstances gomez should be a CFC Player.

god please dont let this be true. from falcao, cavani, lewandowski to gomez...decline i would call that. under no circumstances gomez should be a CFC Player.

Toil - you DA MAN

We don't want this fucking clown at Chelsea!!!

Bild have been reporting a lot of BS lately.

What you mean lately ;)

It's thanks to Bild and general shit TV in Germany/Austria that I forked out 1200 euros to get a 1.5 metre satellite dish allowing me to watch UK TV! ;)

English Sky in Austria - worth every penny ;) illegal tho :(

Toil - you DA MAN

We don't want this fucking clown at Chelsea!!!

irony/sarcasm or do you really mean it? :P

gomez is a good striker, but technically quite bad. his 1st touch is often awful and passing isnt his strengths. though he has a good instinct and knows where to be. his finish is mostly good. still dont want him here, falcao/cavani better options.

irony/sarcasm or do you really mean it? :P

gomez is a good striker, but technically quite bad. his 1st touch is often awful and passing isnt his strengths. though he has a good instinct and knows where to be. his finish is mostly good. still dont want him here, falcao/cavani better options.

Serious ;)

I really don't like him, never rated him TBH - I would take QPR dude over him...

Cavanni/Falcao for me ;) along with Rooney and Shaw/Baines and maybe Modric ;) don't want much do I ;)

What you mean lately ;)

It's thanks to Bild and general shit TV in Germany/Austria that I forked out 1200 euros to get a 1.5 metre satellite dish allowing me to watch UK TV! ;)

English Sky in Austria - worth every penny ;) illegal tho :(

That bad? It's always been regarded as a 'reliable' source by everyone for some reason.

I like how we lay false trails to keep players we actually want to sign out of the media's focus.

One of the most interesting posts I've read, nicely said. Indeed, it's something I would do if I was in charge of the transfers :)

Somtimes we need a cunt to sit in the box and score tap ins. How many times have we seen good crosses not finished because we have no striker in and around the 6 yard box? Torres is too busy running around like a headless fuckwit and he hardly gets into the box as much. If we can get him for 20 million I'd take him tbh.

Plus he'd be very keen to join Chelsea, he did help us win the CL after all with all those horrible misses.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You