Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

We need a fat cunt to sit in the box and score tap ins. How many times have we seen good crosses not finished because we have no striker in and around the 6 yard box? Torres is too busy running around like a headless fuckwit and he hardly gets into the box as much. If we can get him for 20 million I'd take him tbh.

We got 'Fat' Frank for another year remember:)

God knows how he got that nickname? He's always been in excellent shape!

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got 'Fat' Frank for another year remember:)

God knows how he got that nickname? He's always been in excellent shape!

His West Ham days he was really chubbyish. His dad used to train him to get him fitter and into better shape when he was younger. Worked a treat.

Gomez is one of the slowest players I've seen in terms of turning and his complete lack of agility. He would completely ruin our team he would really damage us as a club we really don't need him. We dealt with him so easily in the Champions League final that most of us don't even remember him playing that game, he played the whole game including the penalty shoot out and even at 25 years of age Drogba at 34 looked younger and fresher lol !

If our primary targets join other clubs and we're left with second rate options like Mario Gomez, why buy anyone just for the sake of buying? We could just invest the money elsewhere and recall Lukaku. Hell, I'd probably even keep Torres rather than buy Gomez. I'm not saying he's a shit player or anything, in fact I rate him and he's quite a goalscorer, but if the very best players aren't available to us, we're better off trying our luck with Lukaku who's already proven to be a very good player.

Okay maybe that means lukaku will be our numb 1 striker and we take a proven one ( :ph34r:) like Gomez "in case of".

And we would get rid of Torres and Ba as 3th option

yeah because gomez would accept sitting on the bench while a 20-year old kid is playing as a 1st striker..of course.

It seems likely, although not 100% that we will miss out on cavani, lewandowski, and falcao. Is gomez really that bad of a choice??

Yeah compared to those 3 he seems a horrible choice, his build up play is not as good. But he scores goals, not beautiful ones but he does score. Isnt that what we need, to finish those easy tap ins against smaller teams where we constantly drop points?? Im not a fan of his but i dont think its as bad as some people make it to be.

It seems likely, although not 100% that we will miss out on cavani, lewandowski, and falcao. Is gomez really that bad of a choice??

Yeah compared to those 3 he seems a horrible choice, his build up play is not as good. But he scores goals, not beautiful ones but he does score. Isnt that what we need, to finish those easy tap ins against smaller teams where we constantly drop points?? Im not a fan of his but i dont think its as bad as some people make it to be.

Lukaku can score tap ins, too. You don't pay 25m for a player who only scores tap ins vs small teams. He is technically average and does not contribute to the play of his time, this will be detrimental to our playing style.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You