Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

I think we'll be able to find an average player for less than 25m, who is capable of scoring tap-ins against small teams.

He doesn't fit our style of play. We need a top-class forward to lead the line next season

1- He scored a decisive goal against Real Madrid in 2012 UCL semi final.

2- We dont even have a style of play yet, can you tell me what kind of game Chelsea will play under Mourinho?

and at the end of the day people say I'm controversial, I just react when I read this kind of nonsensical posts. The forum is full of it.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1- He scored a decisive goal against Real Madrid in 2012 UCL semi final.

2- We dont even have a style of play yet, can you tell me what kind of game Chelsea will play under Mourinho?

and at the end of the day people say I'm controversial, I just react when I read this kind of nonsensical posts. The forum is full of it.

Who cares if Gomez scored a decisive goal against RM in the UCL semi final last year.....Lewa scored 4 goals against RM in the UCL Semi Final this year and he's got much better link-up play.

Cavani out then?

They have been posting nonsense for over 10 years! They sometimes are lucky but I have been reading bild and hearing their news for ages and they are the german sun.. If you believe bild gomez should be playing for dortmund!

Cavani out then?

They have been posting nonsense for over 10 years! They sometimes are lucky but I have been reading bild and hearing their news for ages and they are the german sun.. If you believe bild gomez should be playing for dortmund!

They just said that Dortmund could be interested in signing Gomez. They may well be the German Sun in terms of the writing style, but they're mostly spot on at (German) football. Also, the article doesn't say he's surely signing there, they just say he's about to sign which mostly means the deal is about 80% done. They say his agent has agreed to a three year deal with Napoli and that he's already moved out of his flat. People have reportedly heard him saying goodbye to his teammates in the dressing room, too, although I don't believe that. It seems like it's all about the transfer fee now.

Here's the original article btw: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/mario-gomez/wechselt-zum-ssc-neapel-30657530.bild.html

They just said that Dortmund could be interested in signing Gomez. They may well be the German Sun in terms of the writing style, but they're mostly spot on at (German) football. Also, the article doesn't say he's surely signing there, they just say he's about to sign which mostly means the deal is about 80% done. They say his agent has agreed to a three year deal with Napoli and that he's already moved out of his flat. People have reportedly heard him saying goodbye to his teammates in the dressing room, too, although I don't believe that. It seems like it's all about the transfer fee now.

Here's the original article btw: http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/mario-gomez/wechselt-zum-ssc-neapel-30657530.bild.html

Mate I read the article and they are only ok for transfers in germany! For other leagues they are shit and they post exactly the same style as the sun, just every rumour out there..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You