Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's fucking awesome, and a fantastic finisher, probably one of the best in the world.

His all round play is awful, really? Well, we just need a finisher, who could score goals on his own.

Someone said, that'd change the style of the team. MEEER, our current playing style is awfully horrible. Strikers are for scoring goals not for holding the balls and laying them for the midfielders to score.

Get him or Leewandowski or Even Suarez and we'd be unstoppable :P

Well if people who argue Gomez should not come here because his game his limited, I hope they are not he ones stating we should buy Falcao. He is still a decent age and I am sure he would bang in goals here. Just look at his record for club and country every season, says it all. Coming on the 77th min and scoring a hatrick says it all really. Poacher and a half!

Forget about linking up play, at the end of the day a strikers job is to score goals, and at a club fighting on all fronts you need more than the average shit we have had the past couple seasons.

It would be nice to have our striker scoring around 30 goals in a season, someone who you can rely on in the box, regardless of opposition.

I don't care if its Gomez, Falcao, Higuain or Chicarito, add one of them to Demba and i will be pretty happy.

Forget about linking up play, at the end of the day a strikers job is to score goals, and at a club fighting on all fronts you need more than the average shit we have had the past couple seasons.

It would be nice to have our striker scoring around 30 goals in a season, someone who you can rely on in the box, regardless of opposition.

I don't care if its Gomez, Falcao, Higuain or Chicarito, add one of them to Demba and i will be pretty happy.

Just a note though. When Drogba was here, only 2 of the 8 seasons he hit more than 20 goals and both times he got more than 30. The other times he only got to about 18 but yet he was still crucial to us because of his physical presence and ability to link up the play by holding the ball up and bringing others into play.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You