Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am i the only one that would be happy with this?

His goal record is phenomenal and yes he may disappear in big games quite a bit but he will sweep up against the lesser teams, failure to do that this term is the reason were in a desperate battle for 4th.

United win their titles because they rarely drop silly points, their big game record isn't actually that great, hench the lack of CL's and even FA Cup's compared to PL's.

Am i the only one that would be happy with this?

His goal record is phenomenal and yes he may disappear in big games quite a bit but he will sweep up against the lesser teams, failure to do that this term is the reason were in a desperate battle for 4th.

United win their titles because they rarely drop silly points, their big game record isn't actually that great, hench the lack of CL's and even FA Cup's compared to PL's.

For £25M... Do you think it would be a good deal?

For £25M... Do you think it would be a good deal?

Its a bit steep but if he gets similar goal average's to what he has been getting at Bayern Munich then i won't complain.

Obviously i would prefer Falcao, Cavani or Lewa but we could do a lot worse imo.

Its a bit steep but if he gets similar goal average's to what he has been getting at Bayern Munich then i won't complain.

Obviously i would prefer Falcao, Cavani or Lewa but we could do a lot worse imo.

I just read in this forum that Marco Reus is valued in 30€ M. That's why I can not think on Mario Gomez for £25.

The thing I don't get is this. If Gomez is available for only £25M, why are we not going for Lewandowski then? He's available for around £25M, has so much more about him as a player and would be absolutely perfect for us with the players that we've got.

I'm against the move since better players are available for the same money, but at the same time, I should probably retract my last post regarding him/Shev/Torres being a trio of flops since as long as he scores against the little teams to get us the 3 points (which we've been failing at this season) he won't really be a failure hopefully.

35M? ...PSG are offering close to 60m for Cavani...lol

Papers talk.

Cavani is not worth 60m and nobody's gonna be that stupid to pay that much money, not even PSG and Citeh. Simple as that. I don't see anyone paying more than 40m for him.

Papers talk.

Cavani is not worth 60m and nobody's gonna be that stupid to pay that much money, not even PSG and Citeh. Simple as that. I don't see anyone paying more than 40m for him.

Last summer I was offered 55million euros (approximately £45million) to release him but I didn't sell.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12962/8363182/Napoli-president-Aurelio-De-Laurentiis-admits-the-club-rejected-an-offer-for-Edinson-Cavani

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You