Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Or the other spin being that we have always been very hush hush about transfer dealings, and maybe we are in talks and have said to ADL just play it all down please.

Just a theory, our club operates a very tight ship when dealing in transfers.

This is ADL we're talking about, he never keeps anything down. If Chelsea were interested, or had made bids, he would be the first to announce it.

Chelsea signs 10 years deal with Adidas, there you go £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££ not stop complaining about FFP, we will find a way around it.

Our previous experiences with buying world-class strikers for incredibly high prices have not worked out very well, and I would hate to see that occurring yet again. Quite honestly, I would rather have that 54 million spent on two midfielders and a centre-back. Lukaku, Torres, and Ba will hopefully be enough (emphasis on Lukaku).

Or the other spin being that we have always been very hush hush about transfer dealings, and maybe we are in talks and have said to ADL just play it all down please.

Just a theory, our club operates a very tight ship when dealing in transfers.

No they don't.

I can't remember the last "surprise" transfer by Chelsea.

If Citeh are not willing to pay his 53m, Real wants Bale, then Chelsea do have a great chance to sign him even at lower price.

Somehow, I get the feeling, no one will pay his full price & he stays at Napoli.

Why would Napoli lie? De Laurentis isn't the type of person to go down that route. He's always straight forward with the media as are most Italian owners.

We probably made an enquiry noted that Napoli wouldn't budge from their €65m price tag and told them to f**k off.

People trying to justify paying £53m for Cavani is why the games gone mad.

What does that joker Palmeiri has to say on this? He was the going 'BOOM' everday like a maniac saying Chelsea made this bid Chelsea made that bid! Wanker. :wank2:

I'm very surprised by naivety of some english fans. Again: real football, real life is not Football Manager.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You