Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Even if the reports were true, I can't see us confirming a deal before July as Uruguay are playing in the Confederations Cup. This saga will go on for at least another month, I feel.

Or it will be confirmed before the Conf Cup and the player revealed in Mou's first PC on Monday. :ph34r:

Bizarrely, I trust Chris Cohen more than most senior sources. He was first to break Mata news. Cavani to Chelsea looking likely.

Why on earth would you post that from someone elses Twitter? :blink:

So wait....we've got rid of Benayoun and Malouda today, there's a transfer bid for Mikel and we're closing in on Cavani.

Lads, get out on the town tonight and go for the fittest bird you see because our fucking luck is in today. :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Challenge accepted. Hopefully I bang in as many as Cavani does goals. He is a goal machine, I want to be a machine of other sorts.

Italian transfer 'expert' Jose Alberti tells Goal Radio that Edinson Cavani has a pre-agreement with Chelsea and will sign after Confed Cup

i dont want to wait ffs.

Dont understand the excitement. Usually when someone puts up a dubious source, especially when it eminates from twitter its roundly critiqued and noses are turned up. This is exactly that. Theres no decent media outlet reporting this

Uh....Mediaset?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You