Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Last year it was the UCL win that got us the likes of Hazard, Oscar etc. This year if we do defy the odds and sign Cavani, it must come down to Mourinho's return. In that sense we have been lucky. Fingers crossed for Cavani.

Cavani wanted to come here in 2009 when he was at Palermo, He likes Chelsea and i am sure would have wanted this move even if Mourinho wasn't here.

Cavani wanted to come here in 2009 when he was at Palermo, He likes Chelsea and i am sure would have wanted this move even if Mourinho wasn't here.

Thanks for pointing that out - even better then isn't it? :D I've always wondered why did he join Napoli, he was already a beast at Palermo.

Should chip in a few extra million just to wipe Fernando Torres off the history books as our most expensive signing. :whistling:

I'd rather we didn't as the last 2 strikers we signed both broke transfer records and look how they turned out! :ph34r:

I doubt City were even in the running. He no doubt wants to come to us. Otherwise they would have long agreed a deal having paid stupid money for Ferndadinho.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You