Edinson Cavani

CFC58

He's worth what we paid for Torres. Or he would be, IMO. He's young enough to get in our top 5 all time scorers although that is me being very and perhaps overly optimistic.

When you buy Cavani though you're buying much more than just goals like you get with RVP or 'Omg' moments with Suarez or whatever. He does every single thing a striker could possibly do. Most strikers these days, for whatever reason, are simply not as good or are lazy and don't possess half the qualities he does.

He could go 5 games without scoring but still be MOTM in all of them.

Just a little reminder :clown:

Ouch - that's harsh...

Let's all try and be positive :) - noticed a real backlash on people lately, instead of all being happy that we're on the best Chelsea forum - seems to be some One-up-manship going on, whereby people are trying to claim credit and others are kicking them down...

None of us actually made the deals - so little or no credit can be derived...

Let's just ACTUALLY celebrate the outcomes :D :D :D

1) Rafa gone

2) Rupert nowhere to be seen

3) Mou back

4).......

That Rory Smith says the Mediaset story is false and that a deal hasn't been agreed. Didnt rule it out eventually, though.

Reckons Jovetic is as good as ours.

This is shaping up to be the best transfer window of all time. Mourinho, Cavani and selling Mikel and Torres. Glorious days lay ahead for us gentlemen.

I don't see what the harm is in keeping Mikel on as a squad player though. He's not one to complain. I think he knows his level.

That Rory Smith says the Mediaset story is false and that a deal hasn't been agreed. Didnt rule it out eventually, though.

Reckons Jovetic is as good as ours.

He didn't say false - but premature.

He did say Jovetic though, but I think it's going to one or the other. Unless we're looking to reshape our whole forward line which I doubt is the case.

Perhaps we're restarting our squad in the striker position.

Cavani + Jovetic for the striker position with both Ba + Torres (somehow) out? No idea about Lukaku.

I have to say Jovetic this season has proven he can play as a main striker and not just a support option or in the hole. And the possibility of one day playing, not as a primary starting XI, Cavani and Jovetic together could be lethal. Jovetic is actually not too dissimilar to Suarez.

I'd rather just Cavani though of course.

Perhaps we're restarting our squad in the striker position.

Cavani + Jovetic for the striker position with both Ba + Torres (somehow) out? No idea about Lukaku.

I have to say Jovetic this season has proven he can play as a main striker and not just a support option or in the hole. And the possibility of one day playing, not as a primary starting XI, Cavani and Jovetic together could be lethal. Jovetic is actually not too dissimilar to Suarez.

I'd rather just Cavani though of course.

Yeah, don't see how/why we'd get both Cavani and Jovetic. Both are young enough to be at the club for years to come so Lukaku would never get the minutes he deserves.

Jovetic seems unnecessary. One or the other.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You