Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I'd like us to have 4 strikers, not sure if Torres can actually fight for his place like he says he will.

Anyone who is going to cause a problem, should go.

I think 4 strikers is way too much considering we mainly play a 1 striker system. I think maybe its best if we loan out Lukaku for one more season and then sell one of Torres or Ba.

We could then have Cavani as 1st striker and whoever is left as second. We look like we're also getting Schurrle so he can play as striker also if needed.

I think 4 strikers is way too much considering we mainly play a 1 striker system. I think maybe its best if we loan out Lukaku for one more season and then sell one of Torres or Ba.

We could then have Cavani as 1st striker and whoever is left as second. We look like we're also getting Schurrle so he can play as striker also if needed.

I think 2 "pure" strikers with 1 "backup" striker/winger are not enough. At least we should have 3 "pure" strikers. Agree though, that we might loan Lukaku out for one more season. To be honest, I will not be surprised if we end up with Cavani + Torres + Ba.

Don't want him here, for this money we could have 3 great players... And the rumours about Hulk? Oh fuck me...

We already have 2 great players who look like coming back form loan in Lukaku and De Bruyne plus we will sign another 1 or 2 top players at least apart from Cavani so i don't see your problem?

If this is true, all we need is a mid and I will seriously consider our squad ready for champions league success. I already think we're ready to win the EPL if we bring in Cavani

Don't want him here, for this money we could have 3 great players... And the rumours about Hulk? Oh fuck me...

What players would you have wanted instead ?

Seems to me the stake of this summer for Chelsea is not quantity but quality. Bringing back the loanees already provides the depth that lacked during the season. All there's to do is to spot the key position that need improvement (ST, DM) and invest in top quality players there.

Spending 50m on Cavani won't prevent other two, three transfers more, and that's all that's needed.

we didn't really lack depth last year

We lacked in depth quality in the attacking mid

We just purely lacked depth and quality in attack. 1 striker only for european comps.

We lacked depth in the pivot, especially after Romeu got injured.

We had marin for example. But he never played so he may not have even been there tbh. We had lots of quality starting but generally had a very poor bench, especially when compared to city and utd.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You