Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Even at Madrid, he did the same with Benz and Higuain.

Exactly and every Madrid fan i have spoke to think Higuain's terrible, always lets you down when it matters, which is probably why he will end up at either North London club this summer, perfect match.

There's worse, apparently United fans never wanted Mourinho and Moyes was always the man for the job :lol:

One of the best things I like about this forum is that everyone keeps it real. These other forums seem to be populated mostly by sycophants and gestapo mods.

every time a top player appears to be on their way to chelsea the rest of football reaches a consensus that they are overrated. same happened with hazard

and Eden proved just fine how overrated he was, didn't he?

I like Cavani a lot, I want him a lot as well, I may not like the $$$ he might cost, but hey, not my money.

Roman doesn't seem to have $$$ issues, so let him spend as much as he wants ;)

And then by the end of the season we discuss with them again how overrated Cavani ended up being.

There's worse, apparently United fans never wanted Mourinho and Moyes was always the man for the job :lol:

You forgot to mention that Mourinho always wanted the United job and was bitterly disappointed when they chose the genius Moyes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You