Josh McEachran

Term-X

Whilst I was chatting with a Boro scout today he mentioned Josh and apparently he was in Magaluf a few weeks back playing the big I am, he said "Boro where shit" and one lad said "Oi they gave you a chance when you needed it" He replied with "I'm fucking better the them and I can play for who I want.

Obviously this can be lost in translation but this is what he said. If true, a shame, because Boro treat all loan players with the utmost respect, if they didn't people like Big Ken wouldn't be back there.

Can you blame him though? If I remember correctly, didn't Boro's previous manager play him out of position half the time?

If Josh said those things, it's a bit disrespectful to Boro...but then again, he was speaking the truth....Boro are just not that good at the moment..

Can you blame him though? If I remember correctly, didn't Boro's previous manager play him out of position half the time?

If Josh said those things, it's a bit disrespectful to Boro...but then again, he was speaking the truth....Boro are just not that good at the moment..

Even if that's the truth, it's still not the way to go around saying things like that when he hasn't achieved anything in his career.

Jason has quite simply answered what I was going to put.

Whilst I was chatting with a Boro scout today he mentioned Josh and apparently he was in Magaluf a few weeks back playing the big I am, he said "Boro where shit" and one lad said "Oi they gave you a chance when you needed it" He replied with "I'm fucking better the them and I can play for who I want.

Obviously this can be lost in translation but this is what he said. If true, a shame, because Boro treat all loan players with the utmost respect, if they didn't people like Big Ken wouldn't be back there.

Well that what happens when you have young footballers that have come through a big academy, had everything given to them and then went on to sign a pro deal on a massive salary for someone his age. Islam Feruz is another guy who has caused a lot of controversy doing things and reportedly saying things since bursting onto the scene at Celtic however many years ago and well now he is still here and hasn't done much other than play for the reserves and decline the opportunity to play for Scotland u21s because he doesn't want to play internationally at u21 level apparently.

Honestly if he said those things and he goes over to Holland with that mentality he will fail. Its always better to earn something through hard work, English u21 players have it to easy, bigger salaries than Brazilian u21s or Spainish u21s. Some players get cautious because they think I'm getting X Y or Z amount of money, some don't. Things need to change though, even Andreas Christensen here, he is getting 20,000 a week apparently, that is ridiculous.

• 2 months later...

What has happened to this guy?

Not even on the bench of vitesse.

I guess that's that with this player.

What a pity since he showed so much promise many years back.

Been injured for a while. He was actually back in Cobham to receive treatment for a while. Think he went back to Arnhem a few days ago.

No problems though he's got a bird thats on TV, will she stick around when his contract at Chelsea finishes and he goes to a championship side? then to a league on side? then non-league?

Doubt it, enjoy it Josh and then you can take a look back in a few years and say "Shit, what have I done."

No problems though he's got a bird thats on TV, will she stick around when his contract at Chelsea finishes and he goes to a championship side? then to a league on side? then non-league?

Doubt it, enjoy it Josh and then you can take a look back in a few years and say "Shit, what have I done."

He can be proud of what he has done because he was never going to be a premier league player,much less a player for us, despite what the media and hopeful supporters would have you think.

He's hooked his wagon on someone who will more than likely have a career much longer than he will.

He can be proud of what he has done because he was never going to be a premier league player,much less a player for us, despite what the media and hopeful supporters would have you think.

He's hooked his wagon on someone who will more than likely have a career much longer than he will.

Who did he bag?

Apparently they broke up? Not sure but ya he was killing me on Twitter with his many posts of that chick...

• 1 month later...