Josh McEachran

Term-X

Tbf he never shown much 'potential' anyway it was based off a couple of skill moves he did against some Russian teams in the CL I remember and the fact that he was a youngster playing for Chelsea that got us hyped at the time where our team were near the end with lots of 30s playersl.

He has been living off that hype since like forever...and the proof is that he struggled to make an impact in a weak Middleborough team in Npower a couple of years ago

Putting it mildly, he could have been anything he wanted to be.

Maybe if Jose was here in 2010 he would have got the same kick in the ass RLC got before it was too late.

Every manager we've had has had their 'favourites' from the academy. These are the players that then get put into the limelight and the hype beings, which is justifiable imo. McEachran was an Ancelotti favourite and to an certain extent Villas-Boas took a punt on him but it seemed like AVB just wasn't interested in the first place in young Josh. Since then we've had Aké become flavour of the season & now it's Loftus-Cheek.

It's a consequence of modern football, and the English development system generally, that with a revolving door policy with managers that young players who show promise often get forgotten about.

It's like I tell many people, if Messi was trying to ply his trade here he would've been instantly dismissed for being too short. It's only because Barcelona took the decision to give him growth hormones did he turn out to be the GOAT.

Glad hes gone, needs to get a grip of his career, shown that money and a little success can turn someone into something totally different. No other way to put it that that he blew his chance really badly.

So you knew Josh on a personal level?

How can you make such statements about a person without knowing him?

So you knew Josh on a personal level?

How can you make such statements about a person without knowing him?

Oh come on don't give me that bullshit he had a breakout year under Ancelotti, signed a new deal and then it all went to fuck. Something went wrong, you can't say we didn't give him enough chances we loaned him out to Swansea where he didn't do much, Boro, Watford, Wigan and then Vitesse where other than the Boro loan he flopped hugely. He hardly played for Swansea, Wigan, Watford or Vitesse so something was wrong. Big contract too soon?

Oh come on don't give me that bullshit he had a breakout year under Ancelotti, signed a new deal and then it all went to fuck. Something went wrong, you can't say we didn't give him enough chances we loaned him out to Swansea where he didn't do much, Boro, Watford, Wigan and then Vitesse where other than the Boro loan he flopped hugely. He hardly played for Swansea, Wigan, Watford or Vitesse so something was wrong. Big contract too soon?

Promise to replay at a later time, because i need some time to replay to this as best as possible.