Josh McEachran

Term-X

What killed him was his strength, no one can survive being that weak. He had all the passing in the world but loses the ball in a critical midfield area

Yeah but that could have easily been worked on.

in terms of natural talent he is the best to come out of our academy in my lifetime in my opinion (im 24) which just goes to show talent is only a very small fraction of playing at the top level.

Yeah but that could have easily been worked on.

in terms of natural talent he is the best to come out of our academy in my lifetime in my opinion (im 24) which just goes to show talent is only a very small fraction of playing at the top level.

Do you think there's any chance for John Swift? Probably another one comparable in terms of talent

I dont think it was his body strenght. it was his mentality.

You dont even accept going to vitesse or countless championship loans knowing you wont get real chance in chelsea.

The boy had no ambition simple as that. He should fight to succeed, but he never realy tried.

Do you think there's any chance for John Swift? Probably another one comparable in terms of talent

Swift is talented boy but nothing on Josh in terms of natural talent imo, Josh is so naturally gifted it's unreal, like I said shame all the fame got to his head.

I don't think it was considered a successful loan he has. Another loan next season and we release him next year, or sell him now. Shame, he is touted to be the next Lampard several years ago.

Agreed. I can't remember who it was, I think it was Rodwell, who said McEachran had more natural ability than even Jack Wilshere.

Agreed. I can't remember who it was, I think it was Rodwell, who said McEachran had more natural ability than even Jack Wilshere.

There was a time where I thought England's future 3 midfielders were going to be Wilshere, Rodwell and McEachran. :lol:

Swift is talented boy but nothing on Josh in terms of natural talent imo, Josh is so naturally gifted it's unreal, like I said shame all the fame got to his head.

What about baker. He has great skills, and potentially a very useful goalscorer

• 5 weeks later...

I'm a believer that if a players good then he will stand out no matter where he is playing and he just hasn't.

I do wonder tho if he had been under the same manager for awhile instead of the revolving door we had for a few years might have made a difference,

Or if he had gone on loan to Wigan like he originally wanted would have helped?

what a waste!!!.

Putting it mildly, he could have been anything he wanted to be.

Maybe if Jose was here in 2010 he would have got the same kick in the ass RLC got before it was too late.