Luka Modric

DavidEU

Modric, if you want to leave, then start a riot, because mate Spurs will not let you go.

Didn't they turn down 38 million from Real Madrid?, shocking if you ask me.

Spurs will not let Modric go for at least 50 million or some shit. Please PSG buy him will you?, pleaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee, i'll love you foreverz :)

LOVE IT,

so glad he didnt end up ant ManU,

and now hopefully Spurs will get ripped off when trying to replace him with moutinho, how does 40m sound? go on porto!

They're either going to pay out the ass for him, or Porto might just not sell him at all. I mean, assuming Hulk leaves, maybe they decide they don't want to lose them both in one window. Either way, I'm happy. If we weren't going to get Modric, I'm glad we don't have to keep playing against him.

The '£40m' bid from us was never really confirmed though, i've no idea how much we actually bid, although I imagine it was more than £23.5m. Levy's crumbled.

Yes the 40m bid was Confirmed by Redknapp live on Transfer Dead Line day at SSN

I think there will be more pleased Spurs fans than upset. If Chelsea had Modric and he wanted to leave, would you rather sell him to Madrid for £24m, or to one of your closest rivals (let's use United for example), which will improve their team greatly, for £40m?

Madrid for me.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You