Luka Modric

DavidEU

Sun and Daily Fail running a story saying Levy rejected Madrid's latest bid of between £36-38m. Madrid apparently offered £30m up front, rising to £38m over the length of the contract.

That fucking idiot Levy wants it all at once. He should be glad he's still able to get £25m yet he's rejecting offers WAY over Modric's worth.

True sign of a small club when you're so utterly desperate to keep a player. Levy knows that they can't compete without him. Any big club can afford to let a top class player go, recoup, and move on with the transfer money. Spuds are being offered silly, once in a lifetime money and they turn it down FOR THE SECOND TIME. Beyond words how dumb that is.

Sun and Daily Fail running a story saying Levy rejected Madrid's latest bid of between £36-38m. Madrid apparently offered £30m up front, rising to £38m over the length of the contract.

That fucking idiot Levy wants it all at once. He should be glad he's still able to get £25m yet he's rejecting offers WAY over Modric's worth.

True sign of a small club when you're so utterly desperate to keep a player. Levy knows that they can't compete without him. Any big club can afford to let a top class player go, recoup, and move on with the transfer money. Spuds are being offered silly, once in a lifetime money and they turn it down FOR THE SECOND TIME. Beyond words how dumb that is.

quiet you. modric is class. levy is doin good any club would do anything to get modric and hes about to get adebayor for practically free

quiet you. modric is class. levy is doin good any club would do anything to get modric and hes about to get adebayor for practically free

You honestly feel Luka Modric is worth £5m more than Cesc Fabregas?

You honestly feel Luka Modric is worth £5m more than Cesc Fabregas?

i dont measure players value in terms of money, a player is worth as much as some1 is willing to pay. but i would take modric over fabregas all day. modric would improve ANY team in the world right now, even barca. but than again i might be slightly biasesd considering im from the balkans just like modric

They are not selling to us, best forget and move on with the players we have got.

Makes it that much sweeter knowing that we got a much younger player who can play many positions and starts for one of the best national teams in the world for half the price as Modric.

Oscar will be > Modric

Makes it that much sweeter knowing that we got a much younger player who can play many positions and starts for one of the best national teams in the world for half the price as Modric.

Oscar will be > Modric

Although i rate Modric the thought of us funding a Spurs move for Oscar :wank2::mouthclosed:

Its actually getting annoying now, just glad that this isn't involving one of our players. Modric is worth no more than £30m. He has a lot of quality but he doesn't score goals or create them. I'm glad we went for Oscar and stayed clear of him. I'm also glad those idiots turned down our £40m bid last year. Come on Levy you nonce, let the little fucker go.

Turning that down is utter insanity.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You