Luka Modric

DavidEU

Fabregas wasn't "amazing" last season but he wasn't crap either. He was good, closer to amazing than crap. 15 goals and 20 assists points to a good first season.

11 assists.

Fabregas had a great start but then became pretty inconsistent, also went through quite a dry spell. I'd say he was decent overall, definitely didn't bring what was expected and he struggled in midfield.

Modric would've been perfect but he seems set on moving to Real. Don't like the idea of giving Totnum anything close to 40 mil pounds anyway.

He had 10 assists in the league, 4 assists in Europe, and 6 in cup games.

According to which source? ESPN has him on 11 assists and they're always extremely accurate. 8 assists in the league, 0 in the cup and 3 in the CL. Same with Whoscored who have him on 8 in the league and 0 in the Copa del Rey.

Fabregas wasn't "amazing" last season but he wasn't crap either. He was good, closer to amazing than crap. 15 goals and 20 assists points to a good first season.

as i said Fabregas started off great at Barca and was scoring goals and racking up assists for fun so those stats are quite misleading, kind of like Sturridge he was great at the start off the season scoring goals for fun but got worse as the season went on and was just awful at the end of the season. Overall Fabregas was far from amazing last season certainly way below from what Barca would have expected from him.

According to which source? ESPN has him on 11 assists and they're always extremely accurate. 8 assists in the league, 0 in the cup and 3 in the CL. Same with Whoscored who have him on 8 in the league and 0 in the Copa del Rey.

I just got them off Wiki admittedly. ESPN also claims that he's scored 17 goals though if I'm not incorrect. 17 goals and 11 assists, considering he went through a dry spell is good.

Regardless, no one can say Cesc had a poor season at Barcelona. He had a good season, not stellar perhaps, but still good.

I just got them off Wiki admittedly. ESPN also claims that he's scored 17 goals though if I'm not incorrect. 17 goals and 11 assists, considering he went through a dry spell is good.

Regardless, no one can say Cesc had a poor season at Barcelona. He had a good season, not stellar perhaps, but still good.

15 goals for Barca, 2 were for Spain.

Considering his price and the high expectations, I can see how one would say he was poor.. Fabregas poor is not the same as Keita poor for example. Okay not poor but not good enough. But this isn't the right place to discuss that.

Cesc had a poor season at Barcelona.

If you look at his career, the season he had wasn't anything out of the norm. But if that's your opinion then fair enough, I don't think it's right for us to discuss here as DYC. pointed out to. We'll just agree to disagree.

15 goals for Barca, 2 were for Spain.

Considering his price and the high expectations, I can see how one would say he was poor.. Fabregas poor is not the same as Keita poor for example. Okay not poor but not good enough. But this isn't the right place to discuss that.

Fabregas's stats are really misleading and dont prove in any way at all that Cesc wasn't poor last season because for the most part of the season he was poor.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You