Luka Modric

DavidEU

Stop lying

This is talkchelsea

NOT TALK SHIT

Haha! your a moron don't worry! your the one who thinks Fabregas was amazing last season! LOOOOOL! what kind of idiot are you to think that! you clearly didn't watch him much last season did you? your clearly just arguing for the sake of it!

in 2012 for Barcelona Fabregas has been poor FACT!!!

when he signed he went through a purple patch like alot of player do when they first sign for a club he had a spell early on where he scored 7 goals in 8 games, at that time everyone including myself all thought Cesc would continue scoring goals and playing well for Barca which would have been a scary prospect but that never happened! he just got worse! he was awful in the Clasico's awful against us! and just generally poor and underwhelming against most teams he played against in 2012.

Thats the thing which really got the Barca fans angry last season was the fact that Pep kept changing formation to accommodate Fabregas someone who wasn't performing well and someone who alot of Barca fans didn't even want in the starting eleven.

In Fabregas's last 30 games for Barcelona last season he scored 1 goal and got 6 assists! let me repeat that 1 goal and 6 assists in 30 games!!! for a team that dominates every game they play in and a team that has the best player ever in their team! and your telling me he was amazing last season!

As i have said from the start Fabregas was great when he first signed but as the season went on he just got worse! and if you watched Barca enough last season you would know that! you will not find any real Barca fan who will tell you they thought Cesc was amazing last season! so until you can give me a proper reply with some actual facts and examples of how Fabregas was amazing last season this discussion is over!

:wave:

Haha! your a moron don't worry! your the one who thinks Fabregas was amazing last season! LOOOOOL! what kind of idiot are you to think that! you clearly didn't watch him much last season did you? your clearly just arguing for the sake of it!

when he signed he went through a purple patch like alot of player do when they first sign for a club he had a spell early on where he scored 7 goals in 8 games, at that time everyone including myself all thought Cesc would continue scoring goals and playing well for Barca which would have been a scary prospect but that never happened! he just got worse! he was awful in the Clasico's awful against us! and just generally poor and underwhelming against most teams he played against in 2012.

Thats the thing which really got the Barca fans angry last season was the fact that Pep kept changing formation to accommodate Fabregas someone who wasn't performing well and someone who alot of Barca fans didn't even want in the starting eleven.

In Fabregas's last 30 games for Barcelona last season he scored 1 goal and got 6 assists! let me repeat that 1 goal and 6 assists in 30 games!!! for a team that dominates every game they play in and a team that has the best player ever in their team! and your telling me he was amazing last season!

As i have said from the start Fabregas was great when he first signed but as the season went on he just got worse! and if you watched Barca enough last season you would know that! you will not find any real Barca fan who will tell you they thought Cesc was amazing last season! so until you can give me a proper reply with some actual facts and examples of how Fabregas was amazing last season this discussion is over!

100% agree Fabregas wasn't very good for Barca last season certainly wasn't amazing for them.

Stop lying

This is talkchelsea

NOT TALK SHIT

What are you on about? Fabregas was wank, yet another awful purchase by Guardiola, after that Ukrainian guy and Ibrahimovic. His presence forced them to change to some 2-3-5 pre 1900 shit to accommodate him into the team, which resulted in them winning fuck all, by their standards, last season. The Atletico fan is correct, he had great start which vastly inflated his final stats, but then went to shit very quickly.

Hahahaaaaaaaa

Stop lying

This is talkchelsea

NOT TALK SHIT

Mate, as people have said Fabregas was not great last season. Barcelona also shouldn't have bought him. He's a great player but he changed the way Barca play and was just another unecessary body in midfield and an expensive one at that.

The only players nearly a good as fabregas is messi and Ronaldo just about

={}

a word of advice for you, to save you from being embarrassed again don't argue about something you don't know about! and then try to cover up your embarrassment with stupid comments! its just really pathetic! :wave:

a word of advice for you, to save you from being embarrassed again don't argue about something you don't know about! and then try to cover up your embarrassment with stupid comments! its just really pathetic! :wave:

Sorry you said fabregas was crap last year and I defended him,

If you wanna ramble on carry on in the mirror or something

Bye byes

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You