Luka Modric

DavidEU

I think what some people are trying to say is that the value of all 3 is more important than who is best in one position... For example in my opinion Mata is best central and probably the best we have there, however the value we lose of putting him on the Left Wing is less than the value we would lose from putting Oscar on the RW. Obviously he hasn't even played yet so it is just my opinion and could well be wrong but i think that

Mata Oscar Hazard

could add more overall for the team than:

Hazard Mata Oscar

Now i agree with many others on here i don't think RDM will move him and likely it will be:

Hazard LW Mata CAM this season...

you do realize the weakest part of our team is the double pivot! Modric would improve our team massively much more than signing a 3rd choice striker would!

Disagree, Lampard and Mikel are good enough, as they proved towards the end of last season. Signing a striker like Cavani would give us much needed fire power. Oscar and Ramires can also play in midfield.

I think what some people are trying to say is that the value of all 3 is more important than who is best in one position... For example in my opinion Mata is best central and probably the best we have there, however the value we lose of putting him on the Left Wing is less than the value we would lose from putting Oscar on the RW. Obviously he hasn't even played yet so it is just my opinion and could well be wrong but i think that

Mata Oscar Hazard

could add more overall for the team than:

Hazard Mata Oscar

Now i agree with many others on here i don't think RDM will move him and likely it will be:

Hazard LW Mata CAM this season...

Oscar has played many games on the right for Internacional.

Oscar has played many games on the right for Internacional.

I know but i think he is much better in the middle running the show... He probably will be played RW/double pivot though and hopefully he can perform as well as we have seen him play at CAM for brazil. If he does then it would solve all our right-sided problems...

Mata will not move to the left to accommodate a Brazilian kid. Hazard is better on the left than he is in the middle, Mata is better in the middle than he is on the left. Oscar will have to play in midfield or on the right. I suspect he will not be a regular starter in the first half of the season.

Getting Modric in double pivot along Mikel would be good, but that means Lamps and Oscar would have limited chances to play.

And spending so much on player (40mio), but then Im not sure how we will get another 20mio for Moses and Azpi.

There are Moutinho and Witsel who are at least 10mio cheaper. And just to say Modric will come as super star and now we need some casual hard working players like Valencia,...players that will try to play well for club, not just money and trophies (main reason Hazard, Hulk or Modric would came is money and trophies to be honest).

Mata will not move to the left to accommodate a Brazilian kid. Hazard is better on the left than he is in the middle, Mata is better in the middle than he is on the left. Oscar will have to play in midfield or on the right. I suspect he will not be a regular starter in the first half of the season.

Really hope you're wrong about Oscar. Far too good to be on the bench.

Seriously this guy posts so much shit. According to him, Azpilicueta and Moses should have been Chelsea players by now since they both had their medical couple days ago...

Admins should punish these shit. I check the forum and I see this everywhere... Who cares about this attention seeker who reads rumours and then post theese on his twitter?

Disagree, Lampard and Mikel are good enough, as they proved towards the end of last season. Signing a striker like Cavani would give us much needed fire power. Oscar and Ramires can also play in midfield.

LOL! Lampard and Mikel are not good enough! as they have proved in an attacking team they are useless in the double pivot! and Oscar and Ramires are both not suited to play in the double pivot! We dont need Cavani as well! Modric is what we need!

I know but i think he is much better in the middle running the show... He probably will be played RW/double pivot though and hopefully he can perform as well as we have seen him play at CAM for brazil. If he does then it would solve all our right-sided problems...

yeah was thinkin same thing,, if Oscar can play his best at RW/pivot role we will all be fine. all we would need is a decent rw like moses instead of big money hulk signing. Oscar holds all the cards in my eyes, and wherever he can play his best the other position would then be our main concern

LOL! Lampard and Mikel are not good enough! as they have proved in an attacking team they are useless in the double pivot! and Oscar and Ramires are both not suited to play in the double pivot! We dont need Cavani as well! Modric is what we need!

Lampard excelled there under Di Matteo and Mikel played well towards the end of last season. I hate this double pivot talk anyway. It used to be called midfield. Oscar is suited to midfield, he has played there before and done well. Ramires could play a box to box role in midfield as well. Modric would also end Josh's future at Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You